what are you two even fight about?

Mitch's POV

me and Deadlox were on our why to Jerome's house yeah the furry guy. tell a random fan came out of nowhere asking questions about Skylox? i asked Ty what is Skylox and he said nothing all he did was looking at me with a panic and he ditch me right there yup he ditch me i bumped into a mean biker and didn't look so nice and i said: um sorry for bumping into you sir plz don't hurt me ^^;. and all the bikers chase me down the street i was running out of breath tell i saw Jerome he was sleeping awwww i said to myself he is really cute when he is asleep and i yelled to him and said: JEROME HELP ME BIGGUMS HELP! as i saw him waking up he turned to me and saw me running for my life and he said: Mitch am coming as fast as i can! he was trying to open his gates to his house well he dosen't like people always coming to his door and ask him Questions about me but he refuse to answer them so he just close the door on them i saw the gate opening i slid underneath it and he shuts the gate before the bikers attacked me after all that running i blacked out.

Jerome's POV

after Mitch fainted i carried him to my Bedroom as he fell asleep into my arms but what was that about i rather not asked him or should I? he pulled on my fur that was on my arm and yelped and god it hurt his face was red as Lava flowing down in the caves but still what that happen all i saw was him running down the streets with a bunch of bikers behind him that was weird that never happens okay maybe once in awhile that happens but still wait wasn't Deadlox with him i tapped his shoulder and i said: Mitch wasn't Deadlox with you i thought he wanted to come? and he gave me a mad look on his face i was worried about so i called Ty's cellphone number and he didn't pick it was Sky.

Jerome and Sky's POV (Phone talk)

Sky: Hello!

Jerome: Hey Sky!

Sky: Oh! hey Fluffy how are you today?

Jerome: Strange day.

Sky: What do you mean strange?

Jerome: I just saw Mitch running away from bikers.

Sky: Uh that is strange is Deadlox there?

Jerome: Nope he ditch Mitch idk way he'd did that his he at your place?

Sky: Mitch Ditch rhymes but nope i haven't seen him ether.

Jerome: Sky! he didn't help Mitch with that situation!

Sky: OH MY GOD!, he just left him in that!?

Jerome: Yes and it was crazy out there.

Sky: I'll kick his Ass for sure.

*Bodil laughing in the background*

Bodil40: Hey Sky who are you talking to?

Jerome: Is that Bodil?

Sky: Yes he is staying over at my place.

Jerome: Wait why is he staying over?

Sky: He blew up his own house.

Jerome: That sucks buddy i better go now i need to check on Mitch Bye.

Sky: Bye.

(phone talk POV is over)

after talking to Adam i went to go see Mitch and see if he's feeling better and i said: Mitch how do you feel?. he looked better and said: I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JERK TOOK OFF WHILE I WAS BEING CHASE BY 99 BIKERS WHY WOULD HE DO THAT!? yeah he was mad alright i can tell the flames in his eyes and i threw i cup of water on him to cool down and the water vaporized when it touch him wow i don't think that works in the environment like that it should be the sun outside but it was night time and the square moon was rising and Mitch had to stay over the night he had to sleep in the living room i was supposed to Upgrade my house but i never got the chance i was going to add more bedrooms to my home but i find away to do that in the mean time i had only one bedroom yeah that sucks i herd Mitch called and said: BIGGUMS! I NEED YOU!. every time this happens to him he boss me around and do all of his work that makes me mad but i tell him that if i don't to to do it hes going to attack me that happen once i don't want to talk about it i herd Mitch called my name again in a angry tone of his voice and said: JEROME! COME HERE I NEED NOW! and here we go this better be good Mitch as i got to the living room and i said: Yes Mitch what do you want?. and he said: can you bring me food am hungry Jerome? okay so this the start he stays nice and then he becomes mean and rude i have been with that once and i don't want to do it again and i said: okay okay just don't boss me around like the last time your in my house Mitch. and he gave me a mad look on his face *sigh* i had to do i want to protect my Mitch however i'd had to be sure about it tell i herd a knock on my door the person was rapidly knocking on it fast i was already dealing with Mitch but i don't want to deal with another that always knocking on my door this always happen to me i can't get a break for crying out loud i open my door and saw Bashur he was the one that kept knocking on my door and i gotta say i was unhappy about that and i said: Bash what do you want this time its like 2:00 a.m in the morning? and he said: i just wanted to let you know that i found Deadlox in my house what the balls how he got inside my house Jerome?. like i said before i don't want to deal with two things at once i went to Bash's place and i saw Deadlox sleeping on the couch i grabbed him and carried him over to my place i looked at the clock and it was 2:10 a.m in the morning T-T i finally got to bed and all the sudden the sun was rising i got no sleep at all.