Seto Plz help me.

Seto's POV

I was on my way to pick up this guy named Lucky he needed my help to save him from the evil YouTuber's that are stuck in his head once i got to Crafters High i walked in and everyone was staring at me even the teachers as i walked up to the office and the lady said: OMG your Seto can you signed my Yearbook plz Seto. and i said: Sure ^^;. and she said: What brings you here today? and i said: i am here to pick up a student named Lucky. and she said: Yes Mister. Seto right away, Lucky plz report to the office Seto is here to take you thank you. as i watched Lucky runs to me and he said: Thank goodness your here Seto plz help me. He was dealing with the Dark versions of Team Crafted but eviler and scarer but i need to help this young man and i said: Sure let's get you to my place. after we got to my place i study his brain to see if he was joking or not and he was right there they we're sitting at the back of his head waiting for Night fall to come but i shined a flashlight at him so they can't moved i Notice the Ender  Dragon Stuffed Animal sitting in his school bag i touched it and it formed into Enderlox and he said: am free? am free BITCHES! uh? well well well looked who's here Seto and Lucky thank you for freeing me Seto now you die. there was a chance to escape him and that thing is to run for it Lucky started to get scared i grabbed my Team Crafted call button to summon them to get here it takes one push of a simple button Yay i mean yeah whatever but in this situation i think its called for a Yay so YAY as Enderlox came closer to us we stepped back a bit and i said: Enderlox why are you doing dis to this young man? and he said: because its fun and i needed to  be feed by fear Seto once i grabbed the Key i'll break every evil Team Crafted free out of his head that his Dad locked on us in your head kid he's the one that locked us into your head. and he started to cry because what Enderlox said its true we did locked them into his head and i sadi: Oh Lucky am so sorry buddy we didn't mean it come her and give me a hug okay. as i looked at Enderlox he said: i'll be over there i hate sad moments like this so yeah i'll be over there waiting tell he comes down *starts humming a soft tune and walks out*  i did not know we locked them in his head i need to talk to Sky right away in person i better bri8ng Enderlox with me too so he dosen't escape once i handcuffed him i paralyzed his wings so he couldn't fly away we went by car to get to Sky's place we saw Mitch sitting on the crub with tears running down his face what was wrong with him i pulled up at his house and i said: Hey Mitch are you okay? and his low tone voice said: I-its Christ he said he dosen't want me any more h-hey where are you guys going to? and i said: Sky's house we have a situation we have to deal with this guy *points over to Enderlox* and we have to deal with the evil YouTuber's. and he was shock so he climbed in the back seat with Enderlox and he said: Hey Mitchy how are you today give me your fears. and Mitch said: No you Bitch i am freaking tired of this shit. wow he must be mad at Christ once we saw Sky's house and Enderlox said: Not too bad here but the End is more beautiful then this piece of junk i mean where is some end stone around here. and i said: there is none around here so too bad. and he said: You don't have to be a jerk about it. i don't give a crap about once Mitch ring the door bell Jerome came and open the door and he said: Hey guys Mitch you look really bad and Lucky where did you go Betty told me that Seto took you to his place and what is he doing here? i know that Team Crafted had its history with the Evil Team Crafted but to the sound of his voice growling underneath breaths he takes and i said: we made a mistake Fluffy we locked evil Team Crafted in his head. and he shocked about it i can't believe that we locked them in Lucky's head then Sky came around the corener and his face frozed in shocked yup we had to bring Enderlox over and he said: Um Seto what's he doing here? and i said: we made a mistake actully a big one we kindda locked the evil YouTuber's in Lucky's head. and his face was blushing red and he said: ohhhhh oops sorry kiddo we didn't mean to sorry bud^^;.