The Encounter

We were going for our daily lunch break. I spent half of the time talking about Freddy with Mere until I stopped when he sat on a table near us. Mere was rolling her eyes and making harsh comments under the breaths she was taking. I know her she is my friend and she has to let me venture on my own although she wants to protect me.

Freddy keeps looking over at our table and I avoid eye contact with him for a while, creating curiosity in his pretty little head. I then slowly turn my head towards him and look at him directly in the eyes, he immediately ceases to eat and stares at me affectionately. I apologize to Mere and tell her I love her and I acknowledge she wants to protect me but I can not fight this feeling inside me. I stand, leaving my food on the table and walk over to Freddy. I then whisper,

"You like what you see"

" Yes I do, your eyes are simply magical, I want to elope right now"

"Easy boy I am not easy to deal with, don't be scared though, I bite only when necessary"

As these words leave my mouth he smiles at me and we continue talking and getting to know each other. Our souls were yearning to be one and his eyes were stunning as they were looking  into mine. My breath was held captive as I was trying to be normal, but I was overpowered by the feelings. We continued talking and it was like I knew him, we connected. We had a long conversation for the remainder of the lunch break. The bell rang and he accompanied me to my Math class, the hallway was very busy, everyone rushing for class. Some guy tripped me and I almost fell but Freddy was quick on his feet, he saved me from falling. He helped me stand up straight but this time I was right in front of his face. There was very little space between us, so little that when I speak our lips touch. I could feel the voice in my head screaming just kiss him and my heart almost thumbing out of my chest. I forgot how to breath and he moved one hand to my neck the other was on my waist. I broke the moment and told him my name and told him I already knew his. He just gave me his golden smile and kept looking at me like the most gorgeous person in the entire world. I pushed him and made him turn around. He has such amazing eyes you want to stare into them for eternity, unfortunately we did not have eternity nor infinity just a little moment.

I need to focus in this class, this is Math and the fun and games are for the outside of the class. I meet Mere who is sitting next to my desk and I can feel her about to lecture me about ditching her for "Mr popular"

Fortunately she doesn't get the satisfactory pleasure our teacher walks in