Delicate

I am scared to be completely honest, and what Mere said to me really hit the pit of my brain. I can not sleep I keep thinking about what Mere said, could Freddy really be that bad? Well if he is then I myself will venture down this path on my own. I see that Mere is hurt by what I am doing but I want to be with Freddy. Why can't she accept that?

I hear my mother walking around the house which means it is four in the morning. She walks into my room and I pretend to be asleep. She settles her body right next to me.

"Oh, my poor baby. I love you so so so much but I have to work, I hardly have time for you. I am so sorry, every morning I walk in here and just stare at you sleeping all I can say is I am a failure of a mother"

She walks out. One thing this woman dies not seem to realise is that she is the reason I have everything. We are not rich or anything but she works hard to sustain better living conditions. I adore her with all my heart. I hear her leave the house and my alarm rings. My uniform is layed on the chair and we'll ironed as always, breakfast is waiting for me in the kitchen. I am exhausted and I barely have any energy. I can not wait to see Mere so that I can give her a warm embrace and let her feel how much I love her. How I need her to let me do this, let me love this boy. I need her to let me in and cry out all her pain.