Bury The Axe

I meet Mere by the gate right where she always is. I rush at her and give her the tightest hug I have ever given her. I tell her that I love her and all she does is release a heavy sigh.

"I am good Elissa you do not need to worry"
"Do no give me that I worry because I adore you, now when you are ready please let me in"

We walk and talk while going to class. We had our first three periods together and we were talking and laughing in class. Our lunch break came and I sat with her instead of Freddy I told him I needed some time with Mere. Mere and I talked about Freddy and in the end she understood though she told me she will never accept him but for the sake of my happiness she is willing to.

We spend the rest of the day together and I only saw and talked to Freddy in our Spanish class.

Mere and I take the long way home and we play around the whole way. We get to her house which is closer and we stay there watching TV and playing dress up. Her father and mother were present and they seem so happy, they were on the Sofa cuddling which made me stand there for a moment. That is the kind of happiness I want, the everlasting kind, the let us spend the whole day together type of love. I really pray that Freddy and I end up like that.