Into...

My alarm rings pulling me out of my nightmare. I could not wake up, it's the same nightmare every time. Well it's more of a sad dream, regarding the night my father left us. He left his home, his little baby girl and his wife. Mother is still upset of course but she refuses to show any emotion. I do not blame her, I don't blame father for leaving. They fought every time it drove me crazy.

" tough situations don't last, tough people do"
I tell myself that every morning and I actually believe its true. I have never known my fathers love and my mother built walls I can't infiltrate. She makes me feel weak and incapable, I hate that. 

I draw myself from my pathetic thoughts and get my lazy arse off the bed. I go to shower. My room has a great view, imagine waking up to the sight of destruction, crime and violence. After my hot shower, I fix my long brown hair and wear my uniform neatly placed on my bed by mother. She has already went to work, without a goodbye or good morning. I understand though she has to work to make ends meet. I await the day she shall rest. She has been working nonstop since father left.

I go to the kitchen grab an apple and head to school. Grace high-school, I feel cornered and socially crippled in this school. We had to move, I don't really like this place. I met a friend here, Meredith she is a pin sized power house, nothing gets her down. She is loud and talkative, really fun to be around. I have never met someone so brave, she surpasses obstacles straight on. She inspires me.  Life without my father has been hard but most especially to my mother. Imagine losing the man that you love, he is not dead, just missing in your life . I know she falls apart from time to time but her lips often wear the phrase i have got to be strong for my children, such nonsense. Well this is a love story so let's get to it.  

I meet Meredith by the gate at school everyday. This is such a huge school I don't know some of the people here. I give her a warm embrace and caress her neck and cheeks using my own. And that is where I saw him, right outside the bus with the most angelic eyes. He lures you in and when he smiles its the most precious thing in the universe. I have never seen anything quite like him. He is so perfect he seems like a figment of my imagination, I could not breath, my stomach twisting and turning and my heart pumping like oil wells. My pulse picked up and my sight was frozen on this magnificent masterpiece. Mere noticed that I could not contain my excitement.

"what is it that has you this stunned"

"that boy over there, who is he? I can barely contain the urge to scream"

"oh that is Freddy, Mr popular, dream boy of the school, plays sport and he is smart too but a total psycho. Better stay away from him"

I just would  have none of that, I had the desire to know him. I was not frightened by what Mere kept on annoyingly rumbling about. In fact if it did anything, it made me intrigued I felt a certain feeling I could not even understand, it was amazing. A shock wave of feelings paralysed my body. The bell rang and my day dreams were put to an end.