Getting To Know Freddy

It is Saturday morning and I was feeling a little blue, the sky is without any clouds and my mother is gone yet again. Mere comes to my mind and I decide that I want to spend my day with her. After I bath I go to the kitchen to prepare some snacks and a little care package with all her favorite things. For some reason when I was near the door a feeling of happiness overwhelms me. I start singing as I lock the door and turn my back against it. To my surprise Freddy was standing by the gate grinning.

"Well hello madam, I don't mean to be a little forward but may I please take you on a date"

"Sir, you should have asked ahead I already made plans"

"Merry does not know that you are coming over, just drop that at her house. Give me a chance to get to know you"

I thought to myself well how can I resist such a smile, why would I say no? I saw no reason to, and so I agreed. He accompanies me to Mere's house and I drop the care package over. I'm quite nervous but I have never been timid. Well I have a whole day ahead of me and I have a feeling it will be quite fun.

Freddy and I walk around town and I have no idea where we are going. We walk to the abandoned part of town near the train tracks. This is an old train station and there are some trains left behind. There is a huge fence and this boy lifts me up and puts me on the fence and he says climb its no fun on this side of the fence. Dare I say no, so I climb and jump over and he looks at me with sparkling eyes.

"You are courageous and gorgeous, you know that"