Chapter 31

~Taylor's POV~
I hope she saw what I posted on twitter.

@taylorcaniff- @mollygaretts we are over. I don't like you anymore. I'm dumping you because I have always liked someone else. Leave me alone👿

"Will you please be my girlfriend again?" I asked Alex.

Her eyes lit up and she just smiled her beautiful smile. I have missed her for who knows how long.

"Yes yes yes yes yes! One hundred million times yes!" She screamed.

She jumped into my arms and I felt happier than I ever have before ever since she left.

"Can you not put the kids up for adoption?" I asked.

"I can call the place and tell them that I want to keep our kids."

I set her down and we walked inside. We sat down on the couch and started talking.

"So where are Matt and Cam?" I asked.

"They are out with Haley and Abby."

"Haley? As in Cam's ex, Haley?"

"Yeah. She changed her eye color like I did. Cam doesn't know. I mean, I did just tell you." She said.

"Is he going to find out?"

~Alex's POV (because I can)~

"I think so. I told you only because I thought you should know and you were only here for the week. Are you leaving Saturday?"

"Yeah. I'm really sorry that I have to leave so soon but I-" We got cut off by my phone ringing.

I checked my phone and it was from a blocked caller but I answered it anyway.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi. This is Bart, the manager of Magcon. Pleople have been sending me things about how you would make a great addition to the show. Would you like to join?"

"OMG! YES, OF COURSE! Thank you so much!"

"Okay great. This Sunday is the next show in Las Vegas. Hope to see you there. Have a nice week. Goodbye."

"Bye."

I hung up and set my phone on the coffee table. I then turned to face Taylor and he looked confused.

"I was just asked to be in Magcon!!!!!!"

"No way?!"

"Yes way!"

Taylor stood up and gave me a huge hug.

"This means that we can be together with the kids." Taylor said.

"Yeah, together at last." I mumbled to myself.

"What was that?" He asked.

"I said that I was happy that we are together as a family." I said trying to cover up what I said.

"Our family will remain whole." Taylor said with a big smile.

Taylor picked me up and looked into my eyes.

"I love you." He whispered before smashing his lips against mine.

It felt so right. I've missed him and his lips. His lips were so soft. It was a passionate kiss. I was enjoying the moment that I had been dreaming about for the longest time until we got interupted by the doorbell.

Taylor set me down and I went to go answer the door.

I couldn't believe who was standing there. I just didn't want to see...
------------------------------
Yup, that's a cliffhanger! Sorry for making the wait so long but here is my update. I'm not going to be updating as much as I used too but I will try. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please leave a comment telling me what you think and vote and follow me. Luv ya guys (gals) ~Bæ👑