Chapter 11

~Alex's POV~
As I walked out of scool I turned the corner and something made contact with me. It was a red slushy. I looked up and I saw the one and only... Nash Grier. He was laughing uncontrollably. The slushy was all over my shirt. I was hoping that it would come out. I turned around only to find Taylor with his phone out. They planned this whole thing. How could Taylor.

"Why Taylor? Why would you ever do this to me?"

"Because it's funny! I got it all on video and just posted it on vine. Sucks! Well goodbye loser. And hope you get the message that I don't like you and I'm dumping you. Bye."

I ran away crying. How could he do this to me? Was I really that bad? He just ruined me. I ran all the way home and up to my room. Why would Taylor save me only to hurt me.
'knock, knock'
I went downstairs to answer the door. There was a boy about 6,1' with dirty blonde hair.

"Hi, I'm Nick. Are you Alex McBride?"

"I am and you are here because...?"

"I am your brother. I have known about you since the day you were born. Mom sent me away when dad died. I was only 11 and you were 5. Mom must have never told you about me. You seem surprised."

"Uh, I am. Please, come in. I just wonder why she never mentioned you."

"She always said that I was a disappointment. I guess that's why. This place looks like it never changed. It looks the same as it did when I left. Where is that old bat anyways? Out for a drink i suppose?"

"Actually no. She shot me in the shoulder and then got arrested. I visited a hospital twice in one night. Then I got asked out by my crush. His friend spilled a slushy on me and then he dumped me. So that is where I am now. Sorry that I was just telling you about stupid things."

"Wow prison. Those are not stupid things. I'm your brother, you can tell me anything. I swear I will hurt them. Who are they? What else have they done to you?"

"They bully me every single day of my life. I thought things were going to change once he asked me out. His name is Taylor.He actually called me 'babe'. His friends' names are Nash, Cameron, Jack J., Jack G., Shawn, Matthew, Aaron, and Carter. I hate them. I thought they would change after all these years of knowing them."

"Where does this Taylor kid live?"

"He lives next to me. I guess I mean us. You're going to live here, right?"

"Yeah, I came back because I wanted to see how pretty you grew up to be. I also got kicked out of the place that I was staying at. So Taylor lives over there?" Nick said, pointing towards the way that his house is.

"Yep. That is where the Caniff's live. Him and his "crew" hurt me everyday. I can't take it anymore and I just want to leave."

"Well, there's no one stopping you now. I could try to help you because if I know anything, it's that running from your problems doesn't solve them. I know that from past experiences."

"Okay. I will stay only if you help me. I am almost 17 you know."

"I know and I promise that I will stay here and help you. I am 22 you know. I'm six years older then you. Go watch Teen Wolf while I make dinner."

"How do you know that I like Teen Wolf?"

"Because great minds think alike. I watch the show and I figured that you would too."

"Oh. Well I love the show and I should get caught up anyways. Call for me when dinner is ready."

I ran upstairs to my room and turned on Teen Wolf. I recorded it all because I'm addicted. I got all caught up and finished just in time for dinner. We ate dinner and talked about how our lives have been. I still can't believe that my mom never told me about him. I cleaned up the dishes and made popcorn. Tonight was the new episode of Teen Wolf at 10:00. It was usually on, on Monday's but it was a special two hour episode on a Friday. I was so excited. I grabbed the popcorn and two waters. I walked over to the couch and sat down next to Nick. I put the popcorn and both waters on the table. I'm happy that he came back for me. I don't even know how much longer I could've lasted being alone.

~The next day~
"Hey Nick, I'm going to the mall!" I yelled upstairs.

"No, wait! I'm going with you." He said now standing at the top of the stairs.

"Fine. Why do you want to go anyways?"

"Because I have a plan. A good one too." He said smiling.

We got into my car and drove to the mall. He walked around with me and helped me pick out tons of outfits. They were all cool outfits. He definitely has a sense of fashion. He even payed for everything. I was so surprised. But we fought about it for a few minutes until I decided to let him. He said he has some other surprises for me and he pulled me towards a makeup store. I wondered if he was good at picking out makeup since he is good at picking out clothes. I wonder what his "plan" is.
---------------------------------------
Hope you all had a very merry Christmas! I love spending time with my family. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. The beginning was something that I struggled with. I had to figure out how they would break up. Anyways, I hope you liked this and in a few chapters, I have a surprise. Keep reading to find out! Also, do any of you watch Teen Wolf? I am addicted to it and I even got a few Teen Wolf things for Christmas. Dylan O'Brien is bæ guys!Luv ya~Bæ💎