Chapter 49

TAYLOR'S POV:

"God damn it!" I yelled.

I was looking for something to wear to the Magcon event tonight but turns out, my tie-dye shirts are all dirty.

"What?!" Cam asked sounding worried.

"Calm down dude. I just don't have any shirts to wear tonight. I don't want to wear a boring old baseball tee."

"I think I have one for you."

"Forreal?"

"Lol no."

"Yo. Dude. Don't do that." Cam and I gave direct eye contact. Don't mess with me.

Cam cracked first and I couldn't help but laugh.

*Magcon*

"What's up Chicago?!" Nash yelled into the mic.

The girls went buckwild.

"Guys, we're sorry for postponing Magcon to the evening time, but we had some issues. Thanks for coming out!" I smiled.

"Alright. Let's get this party started!"

We danced, the Jacks, Shawn, Dillion and I sang a little. We had fun.

Even Q&A went okay. And we all know those can be a blow out sometimes. I'm really happy no one asked about why it was postponed.

I want to tell the fans about my kids. I really do, but they're not ready for it and neither is Alex.

××××××

"Okay guys, let's go to a realtor snd sell this house." Alex smiled and she got into the van.

"Yeah. It closes at 9 and it's 7:30 now."

"Ugh. I've never been so happy, but there's something you guys should know."

They all turned to me. Oh man. I really don't like the spotlight. Too late now.

"I'm um, nevermind. I'll tell you guys later." Ugh. I'm so nervous. Why can't this just be simple.

I mean it is a simple thing. It's nothing big. Well, I don't think it's a big deal.

They all turned away from me and continued talking.

××××××

We finally made it to the realtor. We walked in and the front desk lady was old and she looked dead.

"Excuse, me I would like to sell my house."

"Of course sweetheart. Come with my darling."

She brought us to a desk thing and there were only two chairs and like twelve of us.
See the problem?

"Oh my. It seems like we have a little problem." I tried not laughing at her.

She was a cute, dumb old lady.

"I'll grab more chairs."

"We'll help!" Matt and Carter suggested.

After a good ten minutes, they came back.

"Sorry cupcakes. This blonde boy tripped over one of the chairs and they all came crashing down." She was pointing at Matt.

Of course Matt screwed up.

"That's what happens when you have tiny arms. Being a dinosaur is hard work. Especially when you're T-rex."

"Oh hon. You need to get your eyes checked. You're a human. Silly child." She laughed.

That made us all laugh.

"Now if you give me one more minute, while I get you some assistance."

She walked away and we all looked at each other.

"Yeah Matt, you're a human, not a dinosaur."

"She crushed my hopes and dreams." He pouted.

"Hello. Which one of you is trying to sell their house?"

A tall man in a suit came.

I raised my hand.

"Alright. Did you buy it or rent it?"

"Rented it."

"How long have you had it?"

"About a month."

"Oh darling. I can't sell it."
-------------------------
[A/N] Sorry it's so short!