Chapter 17

~Taylor's POV~
"Sit down. We need to talk" I said, demandingly.

They all sat down and Alex sat down next to me.

"I'm done with all the bullying. Back in seventh grade, I lost my best friend in the whole world because of you guys. I wanted to be friends with her and talk to her every time I saw her but you guys wouldn't let me. I have had enough, okay! Just leave her alone. I want you to accept her and become friends with her. I don't care if you guys leave me, but I won't leave Alex's side."

They sat there looking at each other and whispered things to each other.

"Alright. We will become friends with Alex. After all, she is really pretty." Shawn said with a smirk.

"Okay so all of you are okay with this?"

"Yes." They all said with smiles.

"Okay now let's get this party started!" I yelled.

I turned on my phone (that was connected to a speaker) and "No Flex Zone" came on. We all looked at each other and then started to rap along. Then we jumped into the pool.

"Alex! Get in already!" Nash yelled.

"I-I... uhhh..." She just froze and then she ran.

~Alex's POV~
"Alex! Get in already!" Nash yelled.

I looked up and all eyes were on me.

"I-I... uhhh..." I froze and then I ran.

I kept running and didn't stop. I was afraid to tell them about what happened.

~Flashback to freshman pool party~
"Alex! Get on my shoulders! We're going to play chicken!" My friend Justin yelled.

"Okay!" I yelled back.

I got in the pool and onto Justin's shoulders. In front of me was Max and Savanna. We started to 'fight' and I almost knocked Savanna over but someone jumped in and I fell off. This guy was on top of me and I couldn't get to the surface for air. When someone finally noticed I was underwater, I had already had a full on panic attack underwater. I drowned and was so close to dying until Max, Justin, and Savanna saved my life. I've been scared of swimming ever since.
~End of flashback~

I was freaking out just thinking about it. I missed Max, Justin, and Savanna. They all moved away and went to different schools.

"Alex! Wait! Please stop!"

I stopped only because I was having a panic attack. I couldn't breathe and I dropped to the ground. I felt hands on my back and another pair around my waist. Then another pair holding my hands. Soon, all the guys were around me. Then everything went black.

I woke up to all the guys standing around me. I was in Taylor's room on his bed.

"What happened?" I asked

"You ran and then had a panic attack and passed out." Carter said.

"How do you feel?" Taylor asked.

"I feel fine. How long was I out for?"

"Luckily only about 20 minutes." Jack J. said.

"So why did you run?" Aaron asked. Everyone shot him death glares.

I told them the story about what happened in freshman year. They understood and no one made fun of me for a change.

"We can help you swim again." Jack G. said with a smile.

All the other guys nodded and I got up and followed them to the backyard. They all got in and Taylor stood at the edge of the stairs with me.

"Get on my back and I can walk you in."

"Okay. I guess I can't be scared forever."

I got on Taylor's back and he walked in. I tensed up but then relaxed because I felt safe around Taylor now. Just like I used to when we were best friends.

"Taylor?" I whispered into his ear.

"Yeah?" He whispered back.

"I forgive you. Let's fix our lives so we can be with each other forever!"

"I'd like that." He smiled.

We started to swim around and soon enough, I was swimming on my own again.

"Hey Taylor? Did you find someone to go to the game with you this Friday?" Aaron yelled from the other side of the pool.

"Yep! She's here next to me!" Taylor yelled back.

"Nice bro!" Aaron yelled again.

"Wait. Their going too?" I said getting excited.

"Yes. They gave me the two tickets and told me to ask someone. So I asked you, of course!"

"Aww! Thank you, Tay!" I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

We kept swimming until we got tired. We went inside and changed into our pajamas and sat down to watch a movie. I fell asleep about half-way through it. At least I was cuddling with Taylor. And that was my last thought before drifting off to sleep.
----------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed this sweet chapter. I think it turned out amazing and better then I thought it would. Thank you for over 990 reads almost 1k!!!!!!!! I really love you guys. Please follow me and vote for my chapters. Luv ya guys~ Bæ👑

P.S.- Don't forget to check out landisbabe2 and her stories! I am co-writing with her on one of her books. Please read her books and follow her!!