Chapter 12

~Alex's POV~
After Nick and I went clothes shopping and makeup shopping, he took me to a hair studio.

"Nick, what are we doing here? I don't need a hair cut."

"I know. This is all part of my plan. I making you look different so the boys won't hurt you. They will find you very attractive. How do you want your new hairstyle to be? We can cut it or color it."

"I want to color it. How about ombré. I want it to be dark to light." I said to the lady who was going to do my hair.

"I can do that. Do you want me to curl it when I'm done?" She asked me.

"Yes please. Thank you so much."

She washed my hair and started dying it. I was so excited. After an hour and a half of her dying and putting foil in my hair, she put me under a hair dryer. The type you can sit down and read a magazine in. I picked up my phone and deleted all of my old accounts on everything. I made all new ones with the username @amazing_alex24. I used the number 24 because that's Stiles Stilinksi's number in Teen Wolf. (A/N: Stiles is played by Dylan O'Brien) Nick walked over to me holding a beautiful flower crown. It was really pretty. He bought it and returned and put his headphones on and listened to music. The lady came and got me when my hair was done drying.

~Skip to after she took all the foil out~
She started to curl my hair and I loved my new look already. When she was done, Nick handed her the flower crown and she put it on my head. She hairsprayed everything down and it looked beautiful. (Pic at the beginning of chapter) Then she asked me what color I wanted my eyes. I asked for a light blue color like Nash Grier's. She taught me how to put them in and then when they were in I took a selfie. Then I posted it to my new instagram and instantly got a bunch of likes and followers. I was happy for once.

We payed for everything and left the hair studio. I walked into Aeropostle and saw Taylor, Cameron, and Nash. I tried to hide my face but Nick said...

"You're a new person. They won't recognize you. Trust me, I didn't recognize you."

"Okay fine. Oh, do you like those leggings?"

"Yeah! They are galaxy and go perfectly with your new galaxy vans."

"Okay thanks!"

I walked over to the leggings and grabbed the galaxy print, a pair of aztec print, and a tie-dye print.

"Hey hottie!" I turned around to see Cameron.

"Hey hot stuff." I said in reply. What am I getting myself into?!

"I have a girlfriend but you can come back to my place if you want."

"No thanks. I would want to be with someone who wouldn't cheat on his girlfriend."

"Well then, how about you come home with me. I saw your ass and it is nice." Nash said smirking and staring at my ass.

"How about you get your eyes off my butt and on my eyes instead. You should learn to make eye contact more often and not stare at girls' butts all day long."

"Well then, that leaves me. How would you like to go on a date with me?" Taylor asked.

"How about...no! I don't date bitches because they are snitches who get stitches. Sorry hun, but you're an asshole and I can tell by the way you walk, talk, and look at me. Plus you just asked because I turned down your friends. Bye guys!"

I then walked out of the store with Nick. I turned my head to look at them one more time and Cam and Nash looked confused while Taylor looked pissed. He was angry but I was hoping he would get over it soon. I still have to go to school with those idiots.

"You think anyone will notice me?" I asked Nick while getting into the car.

"Nobody will be able to recognize you. Why?"

"Because I made a friend out of all this shit that has been going on. Her name is Haley. But now she won't recognize me."

"Well, I'm making spaghetti tonight. Do you want to invite her over for dinner and tell her about the 'plan'?"

"Yeah, sounds good! Let me call her and ask her."

(phone call: H- Haley, A-Alex)
H- Hey Alex! What's up?

A- I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house for dinner tonight and meet my brother?

H- Sure! I'd love to. Are you trying to set me up with him?!

A- Ewwww, gross, no! He is 22 years old Haley! That is nasty.

H- Sorry. That was what I was thinking when you said "come meet my brother".

A- Okay. So I saw Cameron at the mall today and he was trying to get me to go over to his house. He then said that he has a girlfriend but that he wouldn't tell her. I said no because he is an idiot if he thinks he can use girls and cheat on his girlfriend.

H- Alex?

A- Haley? Why are you whispering?

H- Because I'm his girlfriend.
-----------------------------------------------
Good chapter! Lots of drama starting up. Hope you guys like it. I love the hair style for this chapter. Enjoy the next few chapters because they are going to be packed full of drama and then comes some new people and new scenes to be in. Thank you for over 450 reads!!! Luv ya guys ~Bæ💓