08

October

"Felix! Can you go get some things for me?"

Felix looked at his mom who held a list in front of him. "Uh...yeah. How much stuff?" Felix asks as he takes the list. "Not that much. Just somethings for the Halloween party we're having," She says. Felix's face turned confused as he looked at her. "Yes, Felix. We're having our annual Halloween party."

Felix whines. "But mom. It's all yours and dad's work friends, and maybe Olivia's friends. My friends don't fit in here. We're too gay." She chuckles and pats his head. "You guys can stay in your room or go camp outside," She says. Felix huffs and crosses his arm. "Maybe."

She chuckles and walks off. He sighs and stands up, walking upstairs so he could change. He closed his door and changed into high-waisted boyfriend jeans with a white turtleneck tucked in, the outfit being held together by a simple black belt. He sat down on the bed and cuffed the bottom of the jeans, grabbing socks and slipping them on.

He grabbed his phone and walked downstairs as he slipped the electronic into his back pocket. He grabbed his black trenchcoat and puts it on. He grabbed his wallet and slipped it into his pocket and grabbed his keys as well. He slipped on his shoes and adjusted his pants; before, announcing his departure.

"I'm leaving!"

"Okay!"

____

He entered the store and grabbed a basket, smiling at one of the cashiers before looking at the list he transferred onto his phone. "I don't understand her sometimes."

"Understand who?"

Felix yelped and turned around to see Changbin. "You are stalking me," Felix says as he crosses his arms over his chest. Changbin scoffs at him. "Impossible, I was here first," Changbin says, mimicking Felix's pose.

Felix huffed and punched his chest lightly, causing the sports player to laugh. "Anyway, who do you not understand?" Changbin asks as he quickly walks to catch up with Felix. "My mom. We have this...Halloween party every year and she's making this weird cake I guess? Look at what she's making me get."

Felix showed the list and Changbin chuckles. "You poor child," Changbin says. Felix huffed and grabbed one of the things on his list. "Why are you here?" Felix asks. "Vitamin Water," Changbin says as he holds up the basket with the drinks and other things.

"A lot of healthy stuff," Felux mumbles as he adjusted his coat. "Oh. That's for my dad," Changbin says. Felix hums and reached for something but Changbin beat him to it. "I could've grabbed it," Felix says as Changbin placed the object in the basket.

Changbin shrugs his shoulders and they continued walking. "So...Halloween party?" Changbin says as he raised his brow. "What? You wanna come?" Felix asks as he glanced at him. "I mean...why not. I'll probably be playing basketball all by myself since my, hopeful, team will with their significant others."

"You guys haven't gotten whose on the team?" Felix asks. "Yeah," Changbin answers. Felix hums and nods his head. "I'll see. You'll be hanging out with me and my friends as well as their boyfriends," Felix says. Changbin chuckles.

"We'll be the only single people," Changbin says. Felix sighs and nods his head. "Sadly, yes. It gets annoying when they're all cuddly in front of me," Felix says, shivering at the scenes that played. "Especially when they kiss out of nowhere."

Changbin laughs at the ranting male. "I'm not joking. Do your friends do it?" Felix asks. "Yeah." Changbin answers and Felix nodded his head before saying, "Another thing we share, how lovely."

"I can sense sarcasm."

"Some!"