20

Felix opens the door and chuckles at Changbin. "What's wrong?" Felix asks as he let his boyfriend in. Changbin slipped off his shoes and picked Felix up by his thighs. He didn't answer as he walked to the younger's room.

Felix smiles at Changbin who laid him down. "Binnie...what's wrong?" Felix asks as he adjusts his position for his back to rest against the headboard, Changbin laying between his legs. "I'm nervous," Changbin mumbles. Felix runs his fingers through his hair. "About districts?"

Changbin nodded his head. "Are you always nervous about districts?" Felix asks and Changbin shook his head. "Is it because of me? Is it because you want to do good for me?" Felix asks and Changbin nods his head. "Binnie. At this point, I don't care. You guys have come so far and if you lost, I wouldn't really care."

Changbin looked up at Felix who leaned down and kissed his head. "You need to sleep. You either go home or stay here and cuddle with me," Felix says. Changbin sits up and pecks Felix, bring him to lay down. "Cuddle."

Felix giggles and hugs Changbin's torso, falling asleep

_____

Felix and Changbin walked into school, Changbin feeling a bit better since Felix was wearing his jersey. "Why are you wearing a jacket," Changbin whines as he rests his chin on Felix's shoulder. "Cause my arms are noodles and I don't want people to see that," Felix says as he glances at his pouting boyfriend.

Changbin blinks before shrugging his shoulder, wrapping his arms around Felix's waist. "I like your outfit," Changbin says as he slips his hands into Felix's front pockets. Felix rolls his eyes. "I wore this to the college game just with your jersey," Felix says as he closes his locker.

Changbin removes his hands and Felix turned around. "I know...but-"

"There is nothing different other than me wearing your jersey," Felix says, cupping his face. Changbin pouts at him. Felix squishes his cheeks and giggles. Changbin smiles and hugs Felix. Felix hugs back and sways. "You'll do great, don't worry about that."

Changbin nods his head and kissed his cheek. "I better get a kiss if I win," Changbin said as he rests his forehead on the Felix's. Felix giggles at him and kisses his nose. "You will~"

____

"Come on~"

Jisung and Jeongin almost fell as Felix dragged them to the gym. Chan and Minho were walking behind them, talking normally while Hyunjin was carrying Seungmin on his back.

They arrive and find seats for all of them. They set their bags in front of them and Felix looks towards the entrance, smiling as he saw Changbin's parents walk in. The two adults walk towards them and sit down.

Felix and Changbin's parents had a conversation while Hyunjin and Seungmin listened to music; Seungmin reading while Hyunjin fell asleep. Chan's head was on Jeongin's lap who was sketching something and his legs were in Minho's lap who was listening to Jisung rambling about what they'll do after the game; baking.

Soon the game started and it was going great.

____

Felix took the money from everyone and stood up, going to get snacks. He waited in line and felt someone looking at him. He looked over and smiles as he saw it was Changbin who jogged over. "You guys are doing great, there was nothing to worry about," Felix says as Changbin hugged him.

"No~ You're sweaty stop," Felix whines as he tries to unlatch his boyfriend's arms from his waist. "No~ Let me hold you," Changbin whines back. Felix sighs as he saw it was no use in the fight. He kissed the male's cheek who smiles, letting him go.

"You..." Felix sighs and shakes his head as he stepped forward. He got the snacks and paid the person.

"Yo! Seo, is that your little boyfriend?"

Felix quickly grabbed Changbin's arm before the male could go fight. "No, sir. We do not fight," Felix says in a low voice, looking at Changbin who was calming down. "You fight and you get no kisses or cuddles for a month." Changbin's eyes widen. "A m-month?"

Felix nods his head. "A month. Now, you go back over there and win," Felix says, kissing his cheeks. Changbin nods his head and kisses Felix's forehead before walking off.

Felix smiles and walks back as well; giving everyone their snacks before taking his seat again.

The game finished with JYP high winning.

Jisung, Jeongin, and Seungmin motioned Felix to go and he looks at them. "Just go~," Jeongin says pushing Felix with his feet. Felix rolls his eyes and stands up, adjusting his shorts before walking down the bleachers.

Changbin instantly sprinted over and Felix giggles as he let his boyfriend pick him up. "I told you you were going to win," Felix says as he looks at him. Changbin puts him down and nods his head. Changbin ruffled his hair with the towel he had around his shoulders.

"Can I have my kiss?"

Felix grabs Changbin's towel and pulled him forward. "Can you or may you?" Felix asks. Changbin pulled him closer. "May I have my kiss?" He asks. Felix giggles and places his lips against Changbin's who smiles.

ᴱᴺᴰ