16

Felix opened the door and smiles at Changbin who was dressed comfortably. He let the older in who stepped inside, confused at how quiet it was. "My sister is at a friend's house for the night and my parents are at a party," Felix explains, pulling the male to his room.

Changbin wiggles his brows which ended with Felix punching his arm really hard. "You nasty! I had you come over because my friends all went on dates and I was lonely," Felix scolds as he shoves the male into the room, Changbin laughing.

Felix walked inside and closed the door, walking over and sitting on the bed. "Okay! I have puzzles, video games, and movies!" Felix says with a bright smile. Changbin chuckles and walks over to the bed, sitting in front of Felix. "And I'm assuming you want to do my makeup and paint my pinky finger?"

Felix nodded his head, quickly. "Yep! I wanna do something else first."

____

Felix was leaning against Changbin's chest, painting his pinky finger. Changbin was scrolling through his phone when he got an idea. Felix was consecrated on what he was doing so he didn't notice Changbin taking pictures.

Changbin chuckling caught Felix's attention. "What?" Felix asks as he tries to look at Changbin's phone but the older shuts it off. "Nothing," Changbin said, kissing Felix's cheek. Felix's cheeks heated up and he stuttered out a small, "H-Hey!"

Changbin smiles at him. "I finished!" Felix says, showing Changbin his painted finger. Changbin chuckles and pats Felix's leg. Felix was about to speak when the sound of the door opening caught their attention. '

Felix turned his head and laughs, confusing Changbin.

"Hey, baby!"

Changbin snapped his head to face the door to see Felix's parents. Felix's mom skipped over to the living room and sat down. "How much did she drink?" Felix asks looking at his dad who looks exhausted. "Not much but a lot to get tipsy," He explains.

Felix claps excitedly and sat up more which confused Changbin. "My mom is a stupid drunk. It's fun," Felix says. "So...are you two dating?" She asks. Felix crosses his ankles and smiles. "What if we are?" Felix asks though he and Changbin haven't really talked about it. "It'll be cute! He'll be better than that Leo kid you dated."

Felix snorts and snuggles closer to Changbin who slipped his hand onto his thigh, Felix's dad getting ready for bed. "I know right! Honestly, I don't see why I even dated him," Felix says and his mom nods his head in agreement. "He was so dumb! Honestly, you and Changbin are so cute together!"

Changbin's face heated up and he clears his throat. Felix chuckles and pats his chest. "Mom? You wanna do a puzzle?"

"A puzzle! I love puzzles!"

Felix snorts and he gets up, going over to the storage. He took out a puzzle and hands it to his mom who takes it, sitting on the floor. Felix walked back over and laid on Changbin's chest, the older slipping his hand onto Felix's leg. "Mhm...guess what," Felix says, looking at Changbin.

Changbin hums as he looked down at the male. "So...that basketball game you wanted to go to...right?" Felix says, drawing shapes on Changbin's chest. "Uh...yeah?" Changbin says. "I got tickets...for my family and you."

Felix squeals when Changbin hugged him tightly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you." Both of the male's paused when those three words left Changbin's mouth. "I-I mean...uh..." Felix giggles at him and kissed Changbin's cheek. "You love me?" Felix says as he rests his head on Changbin's chest.

Changbin clears and nods his head. "Y-Yeah," Changbin says, a little nervous. Felix giggled and rubbed his chest. "I love you too," Felix says, looking at him. "Like...friend love or...?"

Felix rolled his eyes and flicked Changbin's forehead. "Dating kind of love," Felix explains as he sits up between Changbin's legs. He looked at Changbin who was smiling.

"Ask him to be your boyfriend and we'll be on our merry way!"

Felix covered his face by his mom's shout. "M-Mom!" Felix shouts as he looks at the lady who was halfway through her puzzle.

Changbin poked Felix's little stomach and the male looked at him. "What?" Felix asks. "Will you be my boyfriend?" Changbin asks. Felix blushes and nods his head. "Yes."