Setting Up The Tree

(Since Chase reminds me of a southern boy this is set in the south and it's gonna be country Christmas you don't have to listen to the music)

It was November 30th Henrik thought it was too early to set up the Christmas tree. But, today was his only day off because being the good doctor you don't really have days off. Chase wanted him there to help set up the tree and the kids begged him to set up the tree especially one little boy.

Chase's POV
"Papa, papa," "hi scuttlebug," "twee, twee," "yes zhe tree is going up today are you excited?" "Yeah, it big." I saw Liam and Hen havin the cutest conversation by the way we have 3 kids, Liam, Oliver, and Peyton. They love Christmas I think they love Christmas more than me and Henrik. "Dad," this is my Ten-year-old Oliver, "hey little dude," "dad can I put the star on top?" "Well, I mean sure but what about your tree?" We got them pre-lit trees for Christmas. Oliver, we had to wait to put his up after he cleaned his room that took a week. "Well, I may have already knocked it down." "Oliver how did you do zhat?" "I was playing ball in the house like you told me not to papa and I knocked it over and broke the bauble that Uncle Anti and Uncle Dark got me, and I also ruined the tree I'm really sorry." Me and Henrik looked at each other sharing a look. "Hey Oliver, it's ok we aren't mad but when we say a rule it means we want ya to follow that rule because things happen." "Wait I thought I was gonna get smacked." "Vhy vould ve do zhat?" "Mom did it to me when me or Peyton did something." Henrik looked at me concerned and to be honest I was concerned myself. "When did she start this?" "When ya started doing YouTube videos she would hit me for somethin me or Peyton did." Henrik was really worried, "vhy did she do zhis Chase?" "I honestly don't know Hen," Henrik checked his body and saw something. "Chase, you need to see zhis," "what's wrong?" I looked and saw a mark that was the size of Stacey's hand. "Oliver when did this happen?" "When we saw mom out, she smacked my back." "Zhat vas last veek." "Yeah, her marks don't go away for about a week or two." "ve need to keep her avay from zhem," "I promise Hen we'll protect em." "Dada, dada twee, twee," I can't help but smile at Liam he was always so cute he may be Henrik's, but he always addressed me as dada he's only 2 but when he started talkin he called me dada and Henrik papa. "Yeah, let's set up the tree hey Oliver we'll talk about this later, ok?" "Ok dad," I smile and nod as Peyton runs in she's five Oliver was happy when we told him. Anyway, we were starting to set up the tree and Peyton jumps into my arms screaming. "What happened?" "SPIDER!!!" Then Henrik screamed, "SPIDER VHERE!?!" "Calm down y'all I'll get it where is it?" "IN MY ROOM!!!" "GO KILL IT CHASE!!" "I promise I will." I put Peyton down who jumps into Henrik's arms, and I can't help but laugh to myself because it's funny and cute. Anyway, I went to her room and sure enough there was a small spider I chuckle and grab a cup and a piece of paper and catch it. I take out and flush it down the toilet and go back to the living room. "It's taken care of," "zhank goodness." Me and Oliver started laughing and Peyton came over and hit Oliver and Henrik hit me. "I was just kidding babe," "zhat vasn't funny," I knew he was gonna laugh because of that cute smile forming on his face. "I love you babe," "I love you too Liebling." we finished setting the tree up and decorated after Henrik got tangled in garland and Oliver got tangled in lights it was really adorable. Also don't tell Henrik but I plan on proposing to him on Christmas.

(so yes I know I haven't finished my other story for those who read it since september but I have writer's block this is gonna be another story I can update when I don't update the other also hope y'all had an awesome Thanksgiving)