VrisRezi

self indulgent vrisrezi oneshot based off the words 'intoxicatingly good'
[Humanstuck AU with transfem vriska even though it isnt explicitly said 38D]
[ft me writing in 2nd person]

She was, from what others understood, a complete bitch, she wasn't though. Nobody knew her like you did.

If it weren't for the fact you two had known eachother since you were children, the circumstance you were in would seem odd.

Her callous hands layed against your hips with your arms hung loosely around her neck, you, against the wall just behind the school.

You could taste the blueberry lip gloss she wore and if it weren't for the fact that that exact fruity taste was so intoxicatingly good, you sure as hell wouldn't be lip locked with her at this time.

Her practically golden locks draped around her tanned figure so perfectly and the large glasses she normally wore idly dangled from the front of her loose-fitting shirt and you could only hold onto her tigher at the mere thought of her perfect self.

She moved away from your face.
“Oi, 'Rezi.”

“Mm? What is it Vris?”

“Do you understand how much I fucking adore you?” She gripped tigher at the fabric covering your skin and you were shortly brought back towards her lips, the strong taste of blueberry returning to your senses, her tounge meeting your lower lip, your mouth lightly widening and her warm, wet muscle slithering in, a relaxed sigh escaping your system.

You could stay here for years if you had the choice, and so would she.