VrisRezi

Terezi Pyrope sure as all hell wasn't your average girl. In fact, she was far from. Secluded from all bar the pain. The adult who stood before her who had the audacity to call herself her mother. Terezi wouldn't even count her as her mother. She was more like someone who came in and out of her life.

From what the girl knew, her mother spent most of her living life out the house, Terezi's life anyway, sleeping with women and men alike for money. Not the best living conditions. Her polar opposite who really isn't her polar opposite as she is quite similar to the beforementioned Pyrope? A certain Vriska Marquise Serket.

(YES IT IS TIME FOR HEADCANONS...... IT IS ALWAYS TIME FOR HEADCANONS......)

--gallowsCalibrator[GC] began pestering arachnidsGrip[AG]--

GC: H3LLO

GC: 1M NOT 3XP3CT1NG 4N 1MM3D14T3 R3SPONC3 BUT 1T WOULD B3 N1C3 TO 4T L34ST KNOW TH4T YOUR3 4L1V3.

GC: ...

GC: ...............

GC: W41T1NG

--gallowsCalibrator[GC] has stopped bothering to wait and is now mad--

GC: L4T3R TH3N?

--gallowsCalibrator[GA] ceased pestering arachnidsGrip[AG]--

"Okay I get it! Daaaaaaaamn mom!" Came a shout from the upper floors. The shout of that one certain Vriska Marquise Serket. A shout, then the slam of a door. Despite being mini teen-royalty, Vriska had no way of really being popular. The only reason was because of her mother, Mubō Marquise Serket, more well known as Marquise Spinerette Mindfang (or M.S Mindfang).

Being the decently noble person she was born to be, Vriska had inherited the name 'Marquise'. It was a family name, dating back centuries.  

(FUCK IT I''''''LL 6RO6A6LY FINISH THIS AT A LATER DATE 6UT THIS IS IT FOR NOW...... GOD I REALLY NEED TO FINISH ALL THESE WI6S------)