Chapter 11: Captured

(Regulus's view)

I woke up to find Roxy and Dimitry laying on the ground unconscious I gave a gasp of horror as I took a few rapid steps backward before a cloth was pressed to my mouth and my eyes rolled back in my head as I passed out in the snow next to my best friends.

I felt myself being picked up and thrown into the back of what sounded like a carriage.

I felt two other bodies being thrown next to me then the carriage jolted slightly as the trunk was slammed shut.

I can't recall how long I was out but was soon awoken by a sharp slap across the face.

"What are three young adults like you all doing out in this part of the forest?" the voice snapped, and it took me a moment to realize that it was a woman speaking.

"W-We were just on a walk." Roxy stammered, before the woman slapped her across the face.

"Stop, you're hurting her!" Dimitry screamed, as he moved in front of us protectively only to get kicked in the stomach.

"Dimitry!" I cried watching in horror as he was lifted off his feet and stabbed in the gut.

"NO!!!" I cried, as I watched my best friend collapse in a heap with a low moan of pain.

"What have you done to him?!" I hissed, pulling my unconscious friend into my arms and fixing my burning glare on our captors.

"We were checking if he had information," the woman said, as she leaned forward and touched my cheek with a hand only to have me spit onto her face.

"Don't touch me you sick villain." I snarled, as I drew my wand from behind my back.

"Crucio!" I hissed, and she screamed from the force of pain that hit her.