Chapter 19: Roxy's shocking revelation

(Regulus's view)

I smiled softly as I glanced down quickly at Roxy's hand in mine, lunch had come to an end and now the three of us sat on one of the hard wooden benches just outside the hall with our legs hanging over the side.

"Is everything alright, my dear?" I asked, as I worriedly drew circles on the back of her hand with my thumb.

"I-I don't know," she stammered as she looked at me with tears forming in her eyes.

"What's the matter, mon amour?" I asked, using my thumb to wipe the tears from her cheeks.

"I-I know what the dark lord is after." she said, before starting to cry.

"What do you mean?" Dimitry asked, as he wrapped a comforting arm around her shoulders.

"I mean that he's split his soul into 7 objects called horcruxs, and aims to be the most powerful wizard in the world." she said, before looking me directly in the eye.

"I'm going to look for them." she said, before pressing a kiss to the corner of my lips.

"Roxy, haven't you stopped to think this through?" Dimitry asked, as he hugged her again tightening his grip ever so slightly.

"No," she replied, before breaking the hug and taking my hands into hers.

"Regulus, I need you to trust me." she said, before leaning in and kissing me.

"I-I do, it's just I don't want to lose you." I replied, as we broke the kiss and sat in silence with our noses touching.

"I want you to be careful." I told her, as I cupped her cheek with my hand.

"I'll try my best, for you and the baby." she said, and my eyes widened in shock.

"B-Baby?!" I stammered, as I looked down at her stomach and noticed that it was a little larger than normal.

"H-How long have you?" I began, and she grinned at me.

"I'm eight months in." she said, and my eyes widened again.

"Wha--" was all I could manage to get out.

"B-But we're 7th years, h-how in Godric's name are we going to raise a kid after this?!" I asked, as I clapped a hand over my mouth in shock.

"We'll find a way, love." she said, as she rubbed her stomach.

"What name should we give her?" I asked, and she thought for a moment before grinning at us.

"Lucy," she said, as she smiled at me.

"Lucy?" I repeated, and she nodded with another grin.

"Yes, Lucy Auctavia Black. it has a ring to it don't you think?" she replied, and I thought for a moment before saying it aloud myself.

"Lucy Auctavia Black." I repeated, before giving her a soft smile.

"If we're going to do this, then as soon as we graduate I'm proposing to you." I said, as the three of us exchanged smiles.

"As long as I get to live with you guys." Dimitry said, and the tree of us laughed again.

"Of course," Roxy said, as she leaned over and pecked his cheek.

"Aw, thanks Rox." he said, and she laughed before resting her head on my shoulder.