Chapter 5

A/N: This happened before the confrontation between Tiffany and Taeyeon.

--

"You can't just keep on pretending you don't know anything forever you know.." 

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You're just so frustrating!"

"What?"

"..."

"Stop looking at me like that.. I really don't know what you're talking about."

I couldn't help but let out a small sigh, she just wouldn't crack so easily. I know this american princess know everything all along, and that is why I'm very open to tease Taeyeon like that. You don't really expect me to risk my friendship with Taeyeon like that, right? I just don't understand why this hard headed princess won't admit it! I've been talking to her about it for the past half an hour already but not directly telling her about Taeyeon's feelings towards her because I know that even without saying it, she knows what I'm saying. but for the past half an hour, she's doing nothing but flip her magazine while glancing at me from time to time without an impressed expression while denying about what she knows. 

Okay, if you ask me how'd I know that Jessica already know about Taeyeon's feelings, or ask me how did Jessie found out about Taeyeon's feelings, I don't know the second question but to the first question, I heard her talking with her mom one time, asking her mom what should she feel when she found out a same gender likes her more that she should and no I didn't meant to eavesdrop to their conversation. I just so happened to be alone in the car with Jessica and she just so happened to thought I was asleep, and it also just so happened that english was my first language.

"..Why won't you admit that you know what I'm saying?!"

"I told you already, I don't know what you're saying."

"Oh stop."

"What?"

"Stop playing dumb!"

"I'm playing dumb because I also don't know what to do! And don't yell at me!"

"See! You admit it! You knew all along!"

"Yes, now shut your mouth. you're so loud.. Literally."

"Won't you guys lower down your voice or should I rip out your vocal cords so you guys can completely shut up?" Hyoyeon said calmly as she shove a handful of popcorn in her mouth as me and Jessica acted we heard nothing.

"...And then, I'd transplant it to myself." 

"That's a bit..." Yuri looked at Hyoyeon strangely as Hyoyeon just gave out a small chuckle and nudge Yuri as if telling her to just ride on.