Chapter 17

The second day of their Concert in Fukuoka was also a huge success. Some who watched yesterday already, watched again today. And just like what they've been doing since last week, and also yesterday, the certan two members who's not in a really good terms, interact only for the camera. Although they try to act civil, Taeyeon still can't get over to what had happened last night. If only she could take back whatever she said and the time, she would definitely do so was all she've been thinking since she woke up this morning. Actually woke up is definitely not a good choice of word since she didn't really gotten any sleep at all.

She didn't got out of her hotel room this morning, didn't eat that made all of the members worried for her. She spent the whole day listening to a certain song that described what she's feeling that time. What she had been feeling. Tell me it's real byt KC and Jojo. Some even tried bringing her food but she refused to eat no matter what and only went out when the time to prepare for their second day of concert came.

You think Jessica's doing good? Not really. Like they're both connected by minds and hearts, Jessica did the same thing. She didn't got out of her room. As soon as Sooyoung --her roommate-- went out for breakfast, she locked the door of their room. She refused to talk to anyone. She refused to take the calls that the members  are giving her and only texting back to her little sister, who by the way never forgotten to remind her every seconds about what they talked about. About Taeyeon not being meant to be with her. About her meant to find a great man instead. She's sick of talking about it. She's sick of hearing about it. Because she knows she can't do anything about it. This is the first time Jessica has ever been so intimidated by her little sister, because usually it's Soojung who's scared of her big unnie, but it's as if Krystal was really definte of not wanting Jessica and Taeyeon together that all her fear towards her sister vanished.

"I hope you're not betraying me behind my back."

"I swear to GOD, I'd so disappear from your life once I found out you were lying to me."

"I only love you that's why I'm doing this. so BACK OFF from her."

"I will never approve of you and Taeyeon unnie. So don't you dare go on against me. You wouldn't like it one bit sis."

"I don't EFFIN' care if I'm hurting you right now! I don't approve of you dating a girl!"

"You'll thank me someday."

Krystal has been sending her these heartless messages that she even thought to herself to where her understanding Soojungie go. What happened? Was what she's feeling was really a sin to her? And to add, a BIG great sin? She cried the whole day as she let her little sister's words to continuesly stab her heart. Her aching heart. 

Up to now, she still can't believe that Krystal was able to talk to her like this. That Krystal has this side of her. Is this still about her dating a girl? Or is this about her liking Taeyeon? She can't understand. Even one bit, why was Krystal acting so hysterical about this? She have hurt me so much, can't she get the hint that I can't take it anymore? She doesn't need to repeat it over and over again. Jessica thought. Hurt. But something was bothering her instead. Wasn't this her life? Didn't she specifically told her family one time that she would live her life as she please to? Why was she letting her little sister do this to her? Oh right, because she loves her too much that she can't bear to lose her.Stupid, stupid little sister. Why do I love you so much?

After the concert, they all went back to their hotel and once again, the two locked themselves in their own rooms. Worried memberswere still trailing them. They can't blame them though, they also don't have any idea about whatever that's happening, and seeing their two members like this, it hurts them too.