Chapter 12

"I don't really understand why you just suddenly decided to work out when that was never your cup of tea. You even randomly popped out in the house, building a home gym! Man, you're really going manly huh? Bulking some biceps and six or rather eight pack abs?" My brother chuckled as he drive me home. Yes, I really did start working out after the conversation with Jessica last time and bought a home gym equipments immediately. We never know, she may really visit my house someday. It's already 1:32 am, I'm pretty sure their already asleep by now and YoonA's still shooting her drama right now and possibly be going home pretty late tonight.

"If I can just move my body right now, I'd punch you in the face." I said as he just chuckled at me as if what I'm saying is some kind of joke. 

I must've forced my body too much today--tonight, my body hurts like crazy right now! Both of my arms are so sore and stiff from push ups and liftings and pull ups and even made me do some chin freaking ups! I never thought I'd be so heavy until I lifted my own body. My legs are throbbing in pain and are hard right now from all that running and squatting. Generally, my whole body hurts right now! So much for my first day. That coach Jessica introduced me to was pretty harsh. I thought he'd go easy on me since I'm Girls' Generation Leader, Kim Taeyeon and also for the fact that it's my first day--Yes, I told him it's my first day and also told him to keep it a secret from Jessica-- but no. He treated me like some soldier in training. I'm not planning to get big, y'know! Soon, we've arrived back in the dorm.

 I sighed pretty loudly to how painful it is to move my back from the back rest of the seat, and immediately, I got my brother's attention. 

"Are you okay? Can you walk?"

"I'm not disabled Oppa."

"You look and sound like one." He said as he mimic my grunting. I didn't even notice I've been grunting. Ah~ I'm so tired.

"Trust me. I'm more manly than you'd ever be Oppa. I'm going now." I said taking a big mouth full of breath to my lungs, and then lift my--not so heavy this morning, but seems to have gained a thousand pounds of fat right now-- back pack and sling it to my left arm. Going out carefully of the car, careful but fast and finally successfully got out. I turn around to look at my brother inside the car and wave my goodbye.

"Be careful on your home. Good night Oppa." I said while smiling at him and waving him off like some insect. 

"Okay, you too. I'll drive off when I see you gone."

"Text me when you get home."

"Aww, my sis is caring for her--his oppa... Should I call you bro now?"

"Shut up." He just chuckled at me as I give him another one last wave and turn to walk inside the complex. I turn my head and see he's still there, so I waved him off again and walk in the elevator.

Finally, I arrived at the front door of our dorm. I punch in the numbers of our code lazily, even getting it wrong twice and finally I could get in. I carefully close the door, careful not to make a big noise that might wake any members. I flip off my shoes and just lazily leave it there. I don't have any more energy to bend down and put it in the show rack, and surely my body won't allow me to bend down or else I'll seriously break my back. Ah~ I can finally sleep in my comfy bed. I'm sure I'd be knocked out in an instant once I got in contact with my bed.