Chapter 18

"No! No one will leave! I won't let anyone leave! If anyone attempt to leave this damn group, then SNSD better off be disbanded then! Any of you try to leave this fucking group! I will leave too." And now, it's Tiffany's turn to act hysterical. No one can blame her though. This group means so much to her and these girls are her second family, and she'd always tell the girls that. She never missed a day without reminding these girls how much she loves them and how much she wants them to stick as one. As SNSD forever, as sisters forever. She didn't noticed that she too start to get emotional. Tears escaping her eyes because of surprise, anger, disappointment, sadness. Tiffany towered all of the sitting members, and almost grudgingly rubbing her own face onto the standing Jessica. 

Everything is happening so fast and so sudden. Everyone was also stunned. To Jessica's apology and wanting to leave instead. To Taeyeon's wanting to leave the group also and her depression. And now to Tiffany's sudden outburst. 

"If that's the case then I will leave too." The one who has been quiet all this time finally spoke, Yuri. Wearing her serious and disappointed expression. She can't read the situation well, she doesn't know if this is serious or not but either way, she'd go to where her members would go. And she's determine to stick with them as long as she can.

"Unnies, we can talk this out. Please don't just slip things like that out of your tongues!" Seohyun cried out as she look back and forth of her eldest sisters. Worried and scared."You guys are being too hasty about this! Unnies, please let's all calm down! We can't just leave SNSD just like that--"

"Shut up Seo. I'm not just gonna watch you guys leave the rest of us just like this. If your minds are all made up already, then I'll come with you." Hyoyeon added. Not really serious though, just finding this whole thing ridiculous. And just wanted to join and say a word.

"Shut up all of you! I said no! I'll leave and no one's coming with me! That's final!" Jessica yelled, frustrated. This is an example of those moments where she'd be so pissed because of her members' stubbornness. They can't just let her be.

"I said I'll leave first! Stop stealing my limelight Sooyeon!" Now, it's Taeyeon's turn to yell.

"Fucking seriously?! Stealing your limelight?! Stop being immature already Taeyeon! I'm giving you what you need here, I'm giving you what you want here!" Jessica yelled back, walking forward. Sooyoung on the other hand just didn't want to come into the picture anymore and just make this thing bigger. She's still finding the right moment to pop herself in but the moment was still a little too far, she thought. Meanwhile, Sunny just non-chalantly look at the bickering of her members back and forth. She doesn't look impressed at all, that's for sure.

"No! That's not what I want Jessica! You know that! You fucking know that!"

"What is it that you want then!? ME?! You can't Taeyeon! Because we can't! We can't happen!" Jessica yelled. Her eyes turning red in anger and depression. Tears just continue to mindlessly flow through her eyes as she speak and that goes to Taeyeon too. 

"Why?! Tell me fucking why!?! Because I'm so sick of waiting Jessica! I'm so tired of thinking about what happened!! I'm so fucking tired of all your bullshit!" Taeyeon said. Totally forgetting about the other people in the room as well. Her heart feels like it'll explode any minute now, and her mind throb with all the yelling.