4. Shopping 💫💜

Next Morning 💛

All woke up and came to the table for breakfast. They decided to make bread and butter. They made it and then sat on the table.

Vaishu: Guys, lets go shopping today.
Avu: yeah di.
Abhi: You guys go me and Sid will watch Mostly sane videos meanwhile.

Sid nodded.

Avu:  May we know why?
Sid: Yeah, because u girls take a lot of time to shop things.
Vaishu: Idiot we are going to shop some important stuff for the bungalow like groceries and all.
Abhi: Oooooooo then we will come.
Vaishu: Okay then let's leave after 🥞 breakfast.

They had breakfast and left. Decided to go on in groups. Groups are like Abhinavi and Sidneet 😍🙏🏻. Abhinavi went to the super market for groceries. And sidneet went to the place where curtains and door mates are found/sold.

Abhinavi 🥺❣️

Vaishu handed Abhi the list of things and took the second one by her own. After getting the things both gather to take a rickshaw. When Vaishu spoke.

Vaishu: Hey Abhi, I forgot to take the bill, I will go and take it.
Abhi: Yeah come fast.

Vaishu left to take a bill. When she was coming two boys came started bullying her. Meanwhile Abhi thought its been a long time she went. He went to check on her. He saw the seen and immediately went to save her.

Abhi: He what are u doing?
Boys: We are trying to make her ours.
Abhi: May I know why?
Boys: Yeah because she is hot, sexy and what not.
Abhi: Okay so let me tell u she is my GIRLFRIEND 🙏🏻💚.

Vaishu widen her eyes 👀. When the boys came to know about her being taken they went. After they went.

Vaishu: Thank you 🙏🏻.
Abhi: No no, it was my work to do so. I am actually sorry I say u are my girl friend. I never wanted to do so.
Vaishu: Yeah, I understand.

Abhi got very happy on her reply and hugged her. Vaishu got shocked by the action but still hugged back. Abhi on realisation pulled apart.

Abhi: Umm..... sorry vo..
Vaishu: Okay it is now let's go back.

Sidneet 😍🔥

They both went to the market. There was a very big shop. They went in. The boy who was showing them the curtains was looking ate avu with a smirk 😏. Avu noticed this and became uncomfortable. Then the boy said.

Boy: Ma'am touch it it is very smooth.

Avu went to touch it when the boy tried to touch her hand. Sid noticed it and keep his hand on her hands. The boy got angry but did nothing. Avu smiled looking at Sid he smiled back. After buying they went back home 🏠.

End of the chapter ~ ❤️❤️