5. Setting up things ✅😜

They went to shopping and came back. It was evening time now. All gathered with stuff they bought.

Vaishu: So tell us set the things now. Me and Abhi will set the kitchen and you two will set the curtains okay!?
Everyone: Yes ma'am .

All laughed there heart out. They all went to their work.

Sidneet ⚡️💕

Avneet was trying to set the curtains but was not reaching thembecause of her height. Sid gave her a stroll. And he stranded holding the stool for support. Suddenly avu saw a lizard on the wall and screamed. She lost her balance because of this and fell down on Sid. Their faces were inches apart. They had an eye lock. Then realisation hit them and they got up.

Any: I am sorry.
Sid: it's okay 👌.

They both went back to work.

Abhinavi 💙✨

Vaishu was setting things in the cabinet. Abhi saw that she was going to hit her head on the door. Abhi kept his hand on her head and saved her head from getting hurting. Vaishu covered her face with her hands. Abhi played with her hair.

Vaishu: How dare u?
Abhi: What did I do? Vaishu: U dared to touch my hair.

Saying this vaishu started running after Abhi. She countinued chasing him but the two got tried. They then went back to work.

They went and had dinner. There was still one month for there collage to start. Then they drifted to sleep 💤.

End of the chapter ~ ❤️❤️