7. First day of the new life 😎💚

They went to the club. Drank some drink not the alcoholic ones. Dance for some time. And came back 🏡.

1 week passed.

Now first day of collage. Girls were ready. Outfits.

 Outfits

Girls decided to go to the boys room

Girls decided to go to the boys room. Both went there. They saw both of them were in towel. Showing their muscular body. Vaishu turned back while Avu shut her eyes. Boys smirked .

Abhinavi

Abhi went and back hugged her. She shivered under his touch. She was shutting her eyes. He leaned close to her neck and inhaled her fragrance.

Abhi: Revenge taken.

He left her and started laughing while Vaishu was confused.

Sidneet

Sid went close to Avu. He pulled her close by her waist. She could tell his hot breath on her neck.

Sid: Revenge taken.

He smiled sheepishly and she was confused.

After a lot of laughing and stuff girls left the room for boys to get ready. When boys got ready they went down to have break fast .

They found that the girls were having tears

Abhi: We are sorry if u felt bad about the revenge.
Sid: Yeah please forgive us.

Vaishu and Avu wiped their tears.

Vaishu: No it's okay.
Avu: Yeah we will tell u reasons of these tears while having dinner.

Boys nodded. Four of them sat in the car and left. They reached the collage. They went to take the timetable. Abhinavi had same while sidneet were having same. Four went towards their classes.

Abhinavi 😍💚

They were going to their class. Both had same. While they reached the gate a boy came and blocked Vaishu's way. He was Bhavesh.

Bhav: Hey hottie! I am  Bhavesh.
Vaishu: Okay but I never asked u.

Bhavesh became angry on this and tried touching her bare waist. But then Abhi came and slide his hand through her waist.

Abhi: Why are u troubling her?
Bhav: seems like she is your girlfriend we can share bro.

Abhi became angry on this and punched his face. Bhav was to respond back but bell rang. All went in calsses. Abhinavi sat together. Vaishu thanked Abhi.

Sidneet ❤️🤗

They went to the class. When Sid spoke

Sid: Avu wait I'll get a water bottle.

Avu nodded.

He went then suddenly a boy came to avu. He was Manjul.

Man: Hey beauty, I'm Manjul your senior let's go on a date.
Avu: No I'm not interested.

This was the first time someone dared to say no to Man. He became angry and pulled her close. Meanwhile Sid returns and saw the seen. He went there and said.

Sid: What are u doing?
Man:Tring to make her agree come on a date with me.
Sid: Why do u think she will come?
Man: Because I'm hot sexy and what not?
Sid: Hmm you deserve something.
Man: Yeah make her understand.

Suddenly Man recived a hard slap on his face given by Sid.

Sid: If you cant respect girls at least don't play with it.

Man was to slap him but bell rang. Sidneet sat together. Avu thanked Sid.

The collage ended. They went back home.

End of the chapter ~ ❤️❤️