PLEASE READ THIS

hey guys. I want to talk to you guys about something a little serious...

I would really love it if you helped a friend of my brother's named Zach Murphy. He's a really cool guy that had some really bad luck.

 He's a really cool guy that had some really bad luck

On behalf of the Murphy family, Asher has started this page to help his friend and teammate, Zach who was shot inside his vehicle last night at a stoplight on Glenwood Avenue. Zach is an amazing young man with a bright future. He is facing several surgeries and a long recovery. Please consider donating to help his family with medical expenses and aftercare. Even the smallest amount can help. All donations will go to pay for Zach's medical expenses. Thank you so much! 

whoever shot Zac is going to realize it was their biggest mistake...

My boy said, "God himself the only one taking me off this earth."

TOUGHEST BATTLES—STRONGEST SOLDIERS! MY DAWG IS BUILT DIFFERENT! 

His sister went into his room in the hospital, eyes full of tears... Zach waved her over to him, wiped the tears, and shook his fingers no, he held up his arm and said💪🏾...SOLDIER!!!

and that is what he is.

a soldier.

I truly believe him when he said God was going to be the one to take off this earth.

just. not. quite. yet

I will try to upload the new chapter as soon as it is finished. love you guys <3