One

I imagine Lucy Hale as Camila

Camila's POV:

My plane soared through the sky. This plane was holding a teary-eyed girl with a one way ticket to New York. That girl was me. I was born in California which is where I had planned to stay. I guess things don't always go your way.

I was engaged. I had a plan to buy a house. I may be just twenty but I had a plan. I do still have a good job in fashion design. But, money can't fix my broken heart.

My parents had kicked me out of my home at a young age of sixteen; I was then placed in a foster home. I didn't spend much time at my home. I stayed at my friend Belle's.

My fiancé was a cheater. He was also planning to marry none other than, Belle. He never loved me. I couldn't forgive him. I mean who would?

I wish I would have forgiven him now. He's dead. I could've forgiven him and none of this would have happened. He got drunk from the heartache and crashed his car.

I heard a voice over the intercom speak "please fasten your seatbelts we are landing." I fastened my seatbelt and wiped my eyes. I checked my phone to see a text from my foster brother, Michael, he was the only good part about a foster home.

He's caught a lot of my tears. He's always been there. I will miss him dearly.

Michael: hey sis, I hope all is well. I love you and I miss you so much already :(

Me: I love you too. I just moved to forget the past. This trip will make me happy. I will come see you soon, bud. ❤️

Michael: you will see me soon. I'm in New York. At the airport.

I grab my luggage as soon as the plane lands and I roam around the airport looking for Michael.

I saw a purple, messy head of hair and I knew that was him. I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him from behind. He quickly turned around and hugged me back.

Nothing was said for a while. I just stood there crying into his hoodie. Part of this was sad but I was happy that Michael was here.

"Let's get your stuff moved in," Michael says. He grabs my luggage and heads out to a taxi.

"Where are you staying Michael?" I ask.

"In the apartment I just bought," he smiles. I give him the biggest hug. He's the best brother.

"I have to protect my little sister!" He says.

"You're the best Michael!"

"I've lived in New York before. I've got a buddy, Calum, who I've never lost touch with. He's gonna help us move your stuff in."

"Thank you so much, Michael! I have no clue what I'd do without you."

The taxi stops at a huge apartment building. My boxes were dropped off in my room so all I have to do is move the furniture around.

I walked to the door with the correct number on it and see a boy with dark hair and brown eyes leaned up against the door. Michael immediately runs ahead and hugs this boy. He hugs back, this must be Calum.

"Cal, this is my sister Camila." Michael says.

I smile and stick out my hand for him to shake but he pulls me into a hug.

"Sorry, I've just heard so much about you. I feel like I know you already," he chuckles.

"You're totally fine," I say with a smile.

I unlocked my room and picked up some boxes. I was on the 53rd floor so the view of the city was beautiful.

Michael was unpacking my living room stuff and he came across my movies.

"Let's have a movie marathon after we get done!" He exclaims.

Calum and I both agree to.

"We should catch up with the guys soon!" Michael says to Calum.

"Yeah, Ashton would love to see you!" Calum says.

"What about Luke?" Michael asks.

There was no response from Calum. That can't be good. Besides, who is Luke? What's wrong with him? I bet Michael made him mad.

We continue unpacking. I get my bedroom set how I like it. I didn't do too bad. Michael yells for me so I run into the living room to see a beautiful room.

"Thank you guys!" I say as I hug them both.

"We need to get you a bus pass," Michael adds.

"Let's go do that!" I say.

"Come on, Cal!" Michael says.

We get to the crowded bus station. Calum goes to the machine and types in the information. A few minutes later, a card pops out. Calum hands it to me.

"Let's go to my place and have a movie marathon!" Michael exclaims.

We all slide our cards through the machine and head towards the subway. We get on and I think about how unhappy I thought I would be. Now I have two guys by my side. I'll be alright.

We get off of the subway and walk up the steps to the city that never sleeps. Calum had to make a phone call for the other guys to come over.

We get to a huge apartment building. Michael smiles at the doorman as we walk in. We head to the elevator and Michael presses the button that reads "34".

The elevator takes a while to get up but once we get there, there's a curly haired boy with dimples sitting in front of the door.

"Ash!" Michael screams.

"Mike!" The boy screams as they hug

After their hug, we walk in to Michael's beautiful apartment.

"Wow, Michael this place is nice!" I say.

"It won't be just give it a week." He laughs.

Ashton takes a seat on the couch next to me. He's so cute. I think it's the dimples.

Michael starts a movie. Mean Girls. Of course. He laughs the whole time. As the time passes by, I start to get really tired.

"Are you awake over there?" Calum says.

"No." I chuckle.

I rested my head on Ashton's shoulder and I fell asleep. This isn't as bad as I thought.