Nine

I was awoken by an alarm going off on Luke's phone.

"Sorry, Cam. I'll be right back," he says as he rolls over and gets up. He comes back with two cups of coffee and a smile on his face.

"Sorry, I had to take my medicine," he says as he sits down and hands me my cup of coffee.

"You're fine, Luke. Thanks for the coffee," I say as I kiss his cheek.

"I have to get up at 7 everyday and take it," he says.

"That's not too bad. I can get up with you and we can drink coffee and then cuddle all morning!" I say.

"How else would I want to spend my morning?" Luke says as he puts an arm around my waist.

I put my head on his shoulder and sip my coffee. Luke is such a cozy guy. Not many would stay up and drink coffee and cuddle all morning.

I finish my coffee and lay on Luke's chest. I decide to check my phone. I have at least 100 texts from Michael.

Michael: Please answer omg we need to go home now. I'll explain when I get to your apartment.

To Michael: What's wrong? And I'll be ready.

"Luke I need to get ready I'm going home today," I yell slightly.

"Oh my gosh. Is everything okay?" He asks.

"I don't know but I'm scared," I say.

I run to the bathroom to get ready. I throw my hair up in a bun and do light makeup. I brush my teeth and put on jeans and one of Luke's sweaters.

"Hey, that's a nice shirt!" Luke says as he kisses my temple.

"Thanks! I hope you don't mind. I'll just miss you when I leave," I say.

"Not at all. I'll miss you too. I just hope everything is alright," he says.

"Me too," I say.

I heard a knock on the door. I open it to see my teary-eyed brother.

"Oh my gosh, Michael," I say as I pull him into a hug. He never ever cries. Something must be wrong.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Dad," he says.

"What about him?" I say.

"He's in a coma," he says.

"Oh my gosh," I say. Tears instantly begin to flow down my cheeks. Luke comes and pats both of us on the back.

"You guys should go to him," Luke says.

"I have three tickets," Michael says.

"Why three?" I ask.

"Luke you leave with us in an hour," he says.

"What?" Luke says.

"I've got my girlfriend back home. Camila will need someone too," he says.

I hug Michael so tight. He's such a thoughtful brother.

"I love you so much, Michael," I cry into him.

"I love you too," he says. "Now go get packed, you two."

"Okay, help yourself to the kitchen," I say. Which means I will have no food left.

Luke and I run to the bedroom and throw as much stuff in our suitcases as we can. Luke picks up our bags and we head towards the living room.

"We are ready, Michael," I say.

"Okay let's go," he says as we rush out the door.

We get in a taxi and head straight to the airport. We get there fifteen minutes before our flight leaves. We take a seat and wait for them to call our flight.