Third Group: The Plan

Alright, I know how much you hate me for write Perilbringer so...let me give you the next Third Group chapter. I hope you are all satisfied. 

Peril's POV

I didn't sleep last night I couldn't sleep last night. I was to afraid that if I shut my eyes that hurt Clay would show up in my dreams.

I didn't even know who this Clay was, but I'm guessing he something to do with my past. Bringer didn't sleep either, he was pacing...but I knew he didn't want to sleep, not if ment seeing that Glory girl.

Honestly I didn't feel jealous. Maybe it was just the fact that I see him as a brother. I knew he felt the same.

I looked back at Bringer, still pacing. "Bringer...we need to talk," I whispered.

"About what you pulled? Yeah we do," He glowered.

"No, about this," I said, frowning. I pointed my finger to me and him. "Ever since I had that dream..." I said trailing off. "I can't help but feel that I cheated on someone with you," I admitted.

"Me too," Bringer replied softly.

"I don't know if he is real or if he is not...but I need to find him," I said.

"And I have to find her," Deathbringer agreed. 

"So...tomorrow, we will sneak around and try to find places to escape this place?" I wondered. Bringer nodded then went back to bed. I laid my head down and slowly, I drifted to sleep. 

Dream

I walked through the cafeteria, being laughed at. I crushed my fingernails into my palms, trying to calm my nerves. My fiery red hair flowed down my back and my eyes were on the floor. After that humiliating yet amazing race with Clay, I stopped being mean to people. Although, that didn't stop Scarlet from my secret missions at night. 

As I walked to the counter, a kid named Flame threw an orange at me back. I spun around and glowered at him. Flame was laughing his head off. "Why you little-" 

"Peril..." Clay warned, cutting me off. I faced Clay and his calming brown eyes stared into my blue ones. I took a deep breath then turned around, getting my lunch. Although my hands were occupied, I bit my lip. 

Once I escaped the glare of all the students at Pyrhhia High, I raced to the restroom. I closed the door and fell to the ground. Tears started to spill out of my eyes. I heard the door of the girls bathroom open and footsteps. 

"Peril? Are you alright?" a deep voice asked. 

"Clay? What are doing in the girls bathroom?" I sputtered. 

"I honestly don't know," he chuckled. I chuckled with him but tears still spilled down my cheeks. "Want to eat lunch with me?" Clay asked. 

"I don't want you to see me this way," I whispered, ashamed. 

"I don't have to see you...we can eat like this...I brought my sandwich," Clay said, hopeful. 

"Okay..." I said. Clay sat down next to the stall and I heard the munching of his sandwich. I started to eat my burnt steak. I didn't mind. It kind of tasted like Scarlet's food and Scarlet said it was healthy. 

After a while, Clay stuck his hand under the stall and passed me a piece of candy. "I think you need it," Clay said. 

I laughed but took the candy. Before I ate it, I placed my head on the stall. I wonder if he was doing the same. Clay was good. I think I might actually like him...