Second Group: Grinning

Tsunami's POV

I watched longingly as Clay and Peril walked back to us, hand in hand. Lucky them, they get to have each other. Whereas Starflight and I don't have our partners. Jealousy bubbled in my stomach as I watched Peril plant a kiss on Clay's cheek. 

"I guess you remember," Deathbringer smirked. "Also, I'm SO sorry for kiss-"

"Don't. Don't remind me," Peril shuddered. "I want to throw up..." 

"You think you want to throw up? I want to throw up!"  Deathbringer laughed. Peril laughed with him. 

"Please, don't throw up," Starflight muttered. After that sentence we stood their in silence for a bit. "Okay, now that we have all catched up...we have to come up with a plan that will stop Darkstalker and his plan. Deathbringer? Peril? Do you have any idea what he's planning?" 

"Yeah actually, he told us that he was going to kill the mayor for peace," Peril peeped. 

"That's what Moorhen said," I growled frustratingly. Where was Riptide when you need him?! If he was here he would have calmed me down. 

"Okay...not very useful information since we already new that," Starflight muttered. "Actually I do have some info. I was eavesdropping when I heard that there was a back up group...most likely Sunny's foster brother and his friends," Starflight said apologetically. 

Sunny's eyes went to the floor for a second then went back up to Starflight. "What if we let them go stop Darkstalker from killing Thorn and we stop Darkstalker and his goons from making more of us. We can also save Riptide and Fatespeaker's memory," suggested Starflight. "But this will mean that we will have to be separated for a little bit." 

Clay, Glory, Deathbringer, and Peril sighed. "Wait! Fatespeaker and Riptide don't know that Deathbringer and I have partner," Peril said. 

"Then you'll have to act like you two are together," Starflight said. I huffed. How come Starflight go to be the boss? 

"WHAT?!" Deathbringer and Peril shouted 

"I can't act like I'm in love with her," Deathbringer shuddered. 

"I can't act like I'm in love with him," Peril growled. 

"Well, you are going to have to," Starflight shot. "We will hide out in the woods and Peril will signal us to come into the building. Any questions?" 

Clay raised his hand. "Yes Clay?" 

"Will there be any food?" Clay wondered. 

"No." Starflight said. "Okay...say goodbye to each other." 

"Goodbye-" Clay was cut off with a kiss from Peril. She just locked her lips with his in a matter of seconds. It was like seeing a couple say goodbye to each other on the day that the world was ending. Glory and Deathbringer wasted no time and skipped the emotional goodbyes. They just said their goodbyes with a big fat kiss. 

"Okay now I have to-" Glory was cut off with a kiss from Deathbringer. It was actually really repulsing to see. "Okay, I have to go now," Glory whispered. "I love you..." 

"I love you too, Glory," Deathbringer whispered. Starflight grabbed Glory's wrist and pulled her away. 

"Goodbye Clay," Peril murmured. "I...lo-miss you. I will miss you," Peril said. I couldn't help but notice the hurt look on Clay's face. Why wouldn't Peril just say the word? It's not that hard! Just say it! Three words. I. Love. You! 

"Bye, Peril," Clay whispered. His eyes were on the floor. I guess he was too sad to look Peril in the eyes. Peril looked ashamed but walked to Deathbringer. Good. She should be ashamed. Deathbringer and Peril said their goodbyes and disappeared into the crowd. 

But I heard Deathbringer say, "Why didn't you say I love you?" I looked to the group. 

"So...we gonna rent a hotel room or what?" I asked.