Third Group: Starflight

Fatespeaker's POV

I ran down the hall and up the stairs to the control room. As I ran, I bumped into someone. Darkstalker. Not again. "Hi! Father," I said, trying to act normal, unlike Peril and Deathbringer. Darkstalker's blue eyes looked down at me. I tried my best to not shiver. The fact that Darkstalker is making me call him 'Father' or 'Dad' made me want to barf. 

"Fatespeaker," he purred. "Come with me," he ordered. I wanted to protest but then he would notice something. I followed him into a room, wait I know this room. It's the room where Deathbringer, Peril, Riptide, and I woke up. 

"Where am I?" I asked, worried. 

"Take her," Darkstalker ordered somebody. I felt a stinging on my neck and I turned my head in that direction. There was a needle in me.

"N-no. T-the p-plan," I murmured as I fell to the floor. 

"Shush! Sunny!" hissed a boy. He was sneaking down the hallway with a girl with blonde hair and green eyes. 

"I'm sorry but Sexy Beef?" the girl called Sunny laughed. I stifled my laughter and prepared to fight the two strangers. Father said that they were a threat to our program. He said that they were planning to stop Father from making peace. 

"Fatespeaker!" the boy said, with a broad smile on his handsome face. His brown hair was in his brown eyes. But the glasses that he wore made sure that his hair didn't poke him. The boy came running to me, but once he was in kicking range, I kicked his stomach. 

I heard a satisfying oof as he fell to the ground. "Starflight!" Sunny cried as she ran to him. Starflight. What a pretty name..., NO! You must NOT like this strange but handsome boy, I told myself. "Fatespeaker! Why would you do that?" Sunny questioned as she helped Starflight. 

"You're the enemy so I HAVE to do it," I hissed. "Duh!" Sunny sighed and lifted up her hand. I laughed. "Do you really think you can fight me? I can see the future, what can you do?" I growled. 

"This," Sunny replied. Suddenly, I felt a chill ran down my spine. Then I realized that she doesn't control the weather, she controls the warmth. It was like Sunny was draining the warmth away from my body. I fell to the floor, shivering. 

"Sunny, stop!" Starflight cried. He ran to Sunny and placed his hand on his shoulder. "You're killing her!" It was true. I felt no body heat. I felt no warmth. I felt cold. 

"She tried to kill you!" Sunny yelled. 

"Please Sunny! You're better than this!" Starflight shouted sadly. I watched fearfully as Sunny's eyes flashed with shock. Sunny lowered her hands and I felt the heat coming back to me. I sighed in comfort but remained on the floor. I wasn't ready to get up. 

Starflight walked up to me and knelt down. "Fate, I know you're still in there," Starflight laughed like he was reliving an old memory. "I also know that you remember until I show you something but...right now I don't have the time," he whispered. 

I looked up at him angrily. "So, I'm sorry for this," Starflight muttered. I then felt the pain of someone else's fist against my head. Then everything went black.