Second Group: Glorybringer

NO LEMONS! Just so ya know! 

Glory's POV

After explaining to PPMSD about how our powers were shut down -- which they weren't we just said that so we didn't have to go to a lab -- and with the help of Mayor Thorn, we were set free. I was now in my college dorm, reading a Twilight book. Usually, I would read something with murders but I had enough of that in my life. So, I took romance for a go. Hmm, I should do what Bella does the next time Deathbringer comes to see me. 

"Glory?" a voice said. I turned my head and saw Deathbringer walking into my room. 

"Hey," I said. You know what, I'll be myself. "What are ya doing here?" I wondered. 

"Just wanted to see you," he smiled. 

I looked out the window and saw that it was dark outside. I checked my phone and saw that it was 11:00 pm. Wow, time does go by when you read. "What are you really doing here?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. 

"Fine, I couldn't sleep," he murmured. 

"And you think I can help you with that?" I questioned. 

"Well, yeah,"  Deathbringer laughed. I looked at the time again and then at my book. I was at such a good part...but Deathbringer was RIGHT there. I sighed and patted the bed. Deathbringer smiled and climbed into bed with me. 

"But, you're turning off the light," I ordered. Deathbringer chuckled and did as I said. After I was surrounded by darkness, I felt Deathbringer's arm snake around my hip. "Hey, I didn't say you can touch me," I growled. 

"But...how can I sleep...if I can't touch you?" he whispered in my ear. I felt a chill down my back. Deathbringer was dangerous...I liked dangerous. 

"Fine," I sighed, but I couldn't help but grin. I could feel Deathbringer's smirk. "I love you..." I whispered. 

"I love you too, Glory," Deathbringer purred. "Goodnight," he whispered. 

"Night," I breathed. After a few minutes of silence, I turned around and snuggled my head into Deathbringer's chest. He was surprised by this action but pulled me deeper into him. I felt small but in a good way, like I fit with Deathbringer. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep at the sound of Deathbringer's soft breaths. 

Dream/Flashback 

"Who's that?" I asked as I waited by Tsunami's locker. I pointed at the new boy that looked dangerous. He had black hair and dark brown eyes. His eyes kept glancing at me and I pretended to not notice. I tried to ignore those muscular arms. 

Tsunami closed her locker door and squinted at the new boy. "Hmm, I have no idea," she whispered. 

"Hmm, well, okay," I sighed. It was like that the whole day, me ignoring his eyes and Tsunami grinning. It wasn't until the end of the day that he actually talked to me. 

"Why are you avoiding me?" someone said once I closed my locker door. I screeched in shock then calmed down. I saw the smirk on his face and my heart melted. STOP! 

"Well, for starters, I don't know you nor do I like the way that you stare at me," which was a lie but I said it anyway. 

"Hmm, my name is Deathbringer," the boy grinned, he walked with me out the school door. 

"Deathbringer? What are you an assassin?" I chortled, shaking my head. 

"Eh, something like that," Deathbringer grinned. I looked at him, curious. But a shiver of danger ran down my spine. I like danger. 

"Alright," I muttered. "Well, enjoy the day," I said. I walked away with blush on my cheeks. Deathbringer...