P A S S W O R D

Lex's Pov

"Lex!" I hear. I whirl around, halfway up the stairs. I'm getting jolted to the side by kids running, desperately trying to search for the unknown object.

"What do you need Wood?" I said anxiously.

He fidgeted nervously, as though afraid to say what he clearly wanted to say. "Fred wants me to stay with you so nothing bad happens", he confessed.

Ah.

"Well. Keep up then". I pivoted and sprinted up the stairs at full speed, him right on my heels.

"Password?" The portrait prompted me.

I turned to Wood. "I haven't been a student for like two years", he shrugs.

"Right", I said before turning back to the painting. "Um.......m-mudblood?" I said quietly.

"Incorrect".

"Potter stinks?"

"Incorrect again".

"Fuck! Cant you see we need to get in?" I said angrily.

"You cannot give me the password, and you clearly are a Slytherin. How disappointing", it snickered.

I kicked the painting and slumped against the wall, Oliver watching something down the hall. I followed his eye line, landing on Kreacher.

"Hello", I said stiffly. I never told Hermione, but as much as I support SPEW, I'd kill Kreacher if I ever got the chance, the rude, horrid little elf.

"Ooh, what should Kreacher do? Help my true masters mistress, or remain unhelpful and have a good laugh? Kreacher needs to think, think, think-" he hit his head against the wall.

"Pureblood", he finally mumbled, disapparating immediately after.

"Pureblood", I said.

"Correct".

"Didnt 'the chosen one' say all Slytherins were to be in the dungeon?" Filch said nastily before I could step through the painting, Oliver looking at me curiously from the common room already. I waved him on, turning to face Filch.

"Does it seem like it applied to me?" I sneered. "Try and touch me, I dare you", I challenged.

He eyed my wand in my back pocket before skulking around. "Oh, I'll have you nasty little kids in one day. Just you wait til we get torture chambers, and that one will be the first to get hung by her thumbs from the ceiling, ooh just you wait", he grumbled loudly. I could still here him plotting all the way down the hallway.

"He's just mad he got his foot stuck in the toilet trying to get me", Peeves winked before dumping a can of paint over me. I already had my wand out, deflecting the paint, which splashed back onto Peeves. He shook the black paint off, looking for me.

I stayed hidden behind the couch I had taken refuge behind until Oliver looked at me weird.

"What are you looking at?" I snapped.

"Nothing".

"Sorry, im just stressed", I muttered.

Draco's Pov

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I screamed. Goyle and Crabbe flinched back. "We lost our wands. Your girlfriend took them".

I exhaled, trying to stay calm. "Go to the room of requirement and wait for me. I'll get your wands back".

They scrambled away from me. "Wait, where is she?" I yelled.

"Slytherin common room!"

I smirked as all the running students cleared a wide path for me out of fear. The portrait was wide open, the fire illuminating Lex's figure.

"Lex", I called.

She jumped.

"We need to talk".