CH2

Hello! It's the author! This was rewritten and edited a day after the information chap was sent out! Not beta-read, if you find any confusing ways of wording or misused words (EX: tails and tales) please tell me!

Disclaimers: eventually lots of cussing. And mental trauma and bullying... but that's normal in most mha fics.

Have a nice day/night and I hope you will consider joining my discord!

——————————————————

"Calling my quirk odd is an understatement. Dormant for fifteen years and giving my body near-complete physical immunity, as well as immunity to heat and most dangers, is not something that normally happens. Sure the hero Captain Celebrity has a form of immunity but he can still be hurt if he is not careful. As far as I can tell the only weak point I have is my face... and that is still incredibly durable. (IE falling down a flight of stairs)"

"It is odd... ever since my quirk awoke two months ago the dreams have stopped for the most part. Two months since All Might shot my personal dreams in the back of the head in a field of flowers. Two months since I almost died to a slime monster. But... personally, I think I'm doing fine. Well, as okay as a kid who was quirkless and started sprouting horns and growing a reinforced black carapace on my skin can be."

"Sadly the whole school and Katsuki problem hasn't changed much. Well... Other than he is even more volatile than usual. The only people that have backed down are the larger portion of the student body. However, that only happened after a dumbass with a strength enhancement quirk punched me in the gut and broke his hand. I guess he didn't think the kid that tanked Katsukis explosions could take his fist. And now that the carapace is covering my body completely an assortment of things have started to happen."

———————————————————

Katsuki was pissed. Deku, the little pebble that followed him around. The quirkless runt, the weakling and punching bag he had used for years. Had a quirk. It was impressive too, able to take an explosion and not even have a burn. That in of itself pissed him off. But what made Katsuki seeth with hatred... was that the fucker tried to HIDE it all. The audacity of the son of a bitch had to hide a quirk... How long had he been hiding it? A month? Two? A full fucking year? Was Deku hiding it from him the whole time? He had harassed the fucker for YEARS... and yet the fucker hid his quirk. He hid it like a coward. So what else was he supposed to do than follow the fucker home and teach him a lesson?

*BOOM*

Fear spiked through Izuku as he was launched down the alley he was passing. He knew his skins would be okay... but this WAS his last clean uniform. Sadly it was now a destroyed uniform. He had skidded almost twenty feet from where he had landed. Shredding and ripping any piece that was not already smoldering.

When he finally slowed down from the explosion, he was surrounded by the muck of the alley. The dumpsters were piled high and there were puddles of... substances here and there. The explosion didn't surprise Izuku. Two months of good behavior from Bakugou was surprising in its own right. No... what surprised Izuku was the rage that flittered out of his heart. With each beat, the heat in him grew more and more. Sitting up almost hurt, not because he was flung down an alley, not because it was Bakugou, but because he would need to show his mother his now destroyed clothes. She did not need this, and by god has he grown tired of it.

"Is THAT all you got Deku?" Bakugou yelled at him with a sneer. The cold from the alley grew further as he stood up straight and stared down Bakugou. It reminded him of when he was five and used his body to protect a kid who was an average late bloomer from Bakugou. Only this time, it was different. That kid this time was behind Bakugou, much like all those he tried to help. And this time, he had a quirk.