Chapter 1 Road Trip

Stampy POV.
Everyone jumps into the car. I smile at them. Lee, Finball, Netty, Ash, Squid, and Squaishy. I look out the window. It was only us 7 for the weekend. Everyone else was busy. And we could only fit one more person in the 8 seater. Finball starts telling jokes. Ash starts talking to squid. And everyone else is silent. I look at them through the front mirror. "So..." I say. "Is everyone excited for the hotel? "Yes" Says Ash laughing. Then their was suddenly smiles all around.

Squid POV.
I look at Squiashy. The way she smiled made me feel weird inside. It's like I liked her? No. I don't. I look away. Lee whispers to FinBall. Then they start laughing. I look at them in a weird way. Then they look away. They start laughing again. Then Ash starts to laugh. For a minute it goes silent. We come across a cafe. We stop their for lunch.

Finball POV.
I order a hotdog and a large coffee. Then I go and sit down with my friends. "So..." I say. Squaishy laughs. She then blushes and looks away. I look away too. What was that? Does Squaishy like me? Stampy starts to talk to Netty. She starts to smile and blush. Then she looks at Lee. I smile. Then we start talking about what we might do this week. Netty starts exploding with ideas and Squid starts to talk about the near by shops.

*Time Skip*

Stampy POV.
We are on our way again. Only 34 minutes to go! Squid, who is sitting next to me turns on the radio. Channel 9. The song that is playing is Rock. I look at him. He smiles. I reach for the stereo and turn it up. Everyone starts dancing around in the car. I smile. Everyone starts to sing along. I suddenly stop the car.
*Cliff Hanger!!!*