First Bites

Sayakas pov

"Are you sure she's really for this" I asked my wife nervously as I shot a glance at my daughter who was sitting in a high chair.

"The doctor said if she's old enough to teeth she's old enough to start eating" mukuro said as she chopped up some strawberries "we have to start her now or she'll never learn"

"I know but I'm just worried" I hugged her arms anxiously "what if she chokes or something?"

"Darling" mukuro looked me in the eye, something she normally does when she's being serious "I would never let anything happen to our sweet keade. She'll be just fine"

"Ok" I took a deep breath and let go of her arm. She walked over to keade, strawberry tray in hand and placed it down in front of her.

"Bon appetit my little sunshine" she petted her head and stepped away.

Keade stared at the tray in interest before picking up a strawberry slice. I watched her anxiously as she popped it into her mouth. She chewed and swallowed before her face lit up.

"Mmm" she said happily before popping another one into her mouth.

I let out a sigh of relief. Mukuro chuckled as she leaned against me.

"What did I tell you. Try trusting me every once in a while" she winked at me.

"Yeah you're right" I smiled softly as I nuzzled into her neck "I'll definitely listen to you from now on!"