Labour

Mukuros pov

I walked home from work to find sayaka on her knees whimpering in pain. She must be in labour!

"easy honey I'll get you to the hospital." I said picking her up and carrying her to the car. I got in the front seat and sayaka placed a hand on my shoulder.

"mukuro I'm so glad your here" she said with a slight blush.

I smiled at her "no problem love, we're both in this together!"

I got the car started and drove to the hospital. Once sayaka was being cared for by the doctors I called mokoto who was babysitting keade.

"hey mukuro" he picked up  "is there a reason you're calling me while I'm busy with the kids?"

"oh I don't know maybe I'm calling cause my wife's in labour and you're about to be a godfather!"

"oh crap! I be over right now!" with that he hung up.

Suddenly a nurse came through the door.

"hey is she doing ok?" I asked nervously

"yeah your wife's just fine and the baby's been delivered if you'd like to meet him" Him. I have a son. I nodded and rushed in.

Sayaka was lying in bed with a dark haired baby.

I knelt down to get a closer look at him "he's beautiful" I whispered.

She smiled at me "he sure is. We've both parents to this beautiful boy"

"do you want to name him" I asked kissing her head. It felt only right after she went through so much to bring us our baby.

"ok I think I got a good idea for a baby name" she grinned "I was thinking we could name him Itachi after my father"

"that's a perfect darling " I kissed her head.

Everything was quiet for a while until mokoto kicked down the door with shuichi and keade in his arms.

"Is everything alright? Where's my little neice or nephew at?" he yelled.

"Mokoto stop yelling in front of my son!" I yelled back.

Sayakas pov

The two of them argued while I laughed at them and Itachi somehow slept through all the noise. Yep this is my family. They're completely insane but I wouldn't have it any other way!