Meeting Gontas Parents

Keades pov

"come along keade. Gonta is excited to introduce you to parents" gonta said excitedly pulling me along.

"coming big guy" I giggled nervously.

It's not like me to be nervous but who can blame me! I was meeting the parents of my boyfriend. I kinda want them to like me!

We made it to gontas house which happened to be a mantion!

"how come you never told me you were rich?" I asked him.

"gonta forget" he replied.

"of course!" I sighed.

His parents were standing in front of the door. His father had gray hair and red eyes and his mother had long brown hair and brown eyes. Gonta was like a perfect combo of the two.

"hello you must be the girl my gonta has fallen for" gontas mother looked at me firmly.

"hi I'm keade. It's wonderful to meet you" I said holding my hand out nervously.

His father shook my hand "come in lass. I'd like to get to know you a little better"

We went inside and sat down at the table. We talked for a little while before his parents turned to me with a serious expression.

"you seem like a nice lass but I don't think our son's mentally capable of being in a relationship"

"Please sir give me a chance" I said desperately.

"You seem rather desperate" Gonta's mom glared at me "are you sure you're not just using our vulnerable son to get to our money"

"no I would never-"

"I knew it! You don't care about our son. You just want our money don't you, you lying little-"

"ENOUGH!" gonta yelled slamming his hands on the table "gonta will not listen to parents insult keade any longer!" he stormed out angrily.

"gonta wait!" I yelled following after him.

*Time skip*

I ran outside to find gonta sitting on the step with his hands on his face. Its rare for him to get this upset.

"hey gonta. Are you ok?" I asked gently.

"no! Parents being mean to keade" gonta yelled.

"aww it's ok gonta I can handle it-"

"but gonta doesn't like it!" gonta cut me off "why can't the people gonta love just get along?"

It hurt to see gonta like this. I looked at the big tree and a plan formed in my head.

"you know what will cheer you up. A bit of climbing. Come on let's climb this big tree together!"

"isn't keade afraid of hights?" gonta asked.

"I'm only afraid when I'm climbing down now let's do this!" I said climbing the tree.

I struggled climbing up the tree at first thanks to my small, noddle arms but was relatively fine till I got to the top and then got stuck.

"don't worry gonta will save you!"

Gonta climbed up the tree with ease and picked me up.

"my hero!" I said hugging him.

He sat down on the tree with me in his arms "gonta thanks you keade. Gonta feels much better now."

"it was my pleasure darling" I said kissing his cheek.

Gonta climbed down with me in his arm. His parents were waiting down there with stern faces.

"oh was that a forbidden tree to climb? Sorry" I muttered nervously.

"it seems we owe you an apology lass" gontas dad said.

Gontas mom took my hands "climbing that tree when you couldn't climb down just to cheer our son up shows us just how much you care. You have our blessing"

I felt tears weld up in our eyes "thank you! I promise I'll take good care of him!" I ran up to gonta and hugged him "this is it gonta! We can be together!"

Gonta swung me around in his arms happily. Things are finally working out for us.