returning home

Mukuros pov

I arrived home with keade in the back seat. She was a lot quieter than usual but who could blame her. Getting kidnapped would be scary for any five year old!

"Ok honey let's go tell mommy we're ok" I said gently. She nodded and hopped out of the car, taking my hand as we ran inside.

"We're home" I announced.

"They're back!" Sayaka ran in and engulfed us in a hug "oh my beautiful girls, you're safe!"

"Thank goodness you're both alright" I looked up to see mokoto, kyoko, taka, Mondo, kazuichi, gundam and all the kids!

"You called all the parents?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry I panicked" she looked away bashfully.

"It's fine" I kissed her on the forehead "we're safe now and that's all that matters"

The kids ran up to keade "are you ok keade?"

"Not really" she hugged my leg anxiously.

"Then let's play in your room" kokichi suggested "that'll cheer you up"

"And we can play any games you want" kaito grinned.

"Even princesses" shuichi smiled nervously.

"Gah just don't tell anyone at school" kaito muttered "I don't want to lose my manhood"

"Can't lose what you don't have kaito" kokichi giggled.

"Hey!"

Keade started giggling "okay let's go to my room and play!" The kids ran off and we watched them with proud smiles.

"They sure are good kids" I sighed "must've had good parents"

The parents immediately got flustered.

"Well kokichi's always been like that. I don't know if I had much to do with it" kazuichi muttered.

"And kaitos always had a kind heart" taka added.

"Don't even get me started on how great shuichi is. We'll be here all week" mokoto chuckled.

"Oh enough of the humbleness you guys" sayaka placed her hands on her hips "we're awesome parents and we should celebrate with some champagne"

The adults quickly agreed and we spent the afternoon celebrating while the children played in keades room. It was enough to help me forget about junko. I really have great friends!