Kokichis 5th Birthday

Keades pov

I sat happily in the back of my seat with a present in hand. Today's Kokichi's birthday and I've been invited along with my family. I spent most of the day finding the perfect present. I hope he likes it.

"Ah" Itachi reached over for the ribbon.

"No no baby this present is for kokichi not you!" I gently pushed his hand away. I adore my new baby brother but he sure is a little troublemaker!

"Alright kids we're here!" Mommy announced.

The four of us got out and walked to the door. I pressed the doorbell. We heard the sound of footsteps and kokichi's mommy opened the door.

"Ah I'm so glad you could make it. Kokichis been really excited for- oh it this your new baby" he peaked in to Itachi's baby carrier.

"Yep this is our little Itachi" mommy said proudly.

"He's adorable" kokichis mommy's eyes lit up "I think he'll be the same age as my son who's on the way. Maybe they'll be friends"

"Hopefully" mommy said wistfully.

The two mommy's stood there talking for a really long time. I snuck past them and ran up to kokichi

"Happy birthday" I held out my present to him.

He turned around with a smile "thanks keade" he sat it down and ripped the wrapping off "wow Pokémon soal silver. Cool!"

"Yeah I thought you'd like it" I smiled happily. I'm so glad.

"Let's jump on the bouncy castle" kaito said excitedly.

"Yeah let's do it" kokichi took my hand and dragged me to the bouncy castle.

We spent the afternoon jumping and performing tricks.