Sayakas Surprise

Sayakas pov

"I'm pregnant?" I looked at the doctor in disbelief. I mean sure I was feeling sick and throwing up every morning but I never in a million years thought I was pregnant!

"Yes your test came back positive" the doctor explained gently "now this is rare for people in your case but it's a happy one isn't it"

"Yes of course!" I touched my stomach tenderly "another child entering my life is a wonderful surprise. I'm just thinking about how I'm going to break this to mukuro"

"Well my wife baked a cake when she was pregnant with congratulations daddy on it. Perhaps you can try that" he suggested.

"That's a wonderful idea doctor" I jumped to my feet and hugged him "I'll try that once I get home"

And with that I hopped into the car and raced back home.

*Time skip*

"Hmhmhm" I hummed a tune to myself as I mixed the batter. I'm making chocolate cake, mukuros favourite. I had to make it perfect for the announcement cake.

"Mmm that smells yummy" keade popped her head up and sniffed the air.

"It sure does baby" I scooped her up "you wanna help mommy bake the cake?"

"Yeah!" She threw her arms up excitedly.

We spent the next hour getting the cake ready. Keade helped me write congratulations mommy in iceing. It was a little wobbly but pretty good none the less.

Suddenly mukuro came threw the door "honey's I'm home"

"Welcome home love" I picked up the cake "me and keade made this for you"

"Oh how lovely" she read the cake and gasp "are you pregnant?"

I nodded.

"Oh honey that's amazing!" She hugged me "we're going to be a family. A big happy family"

The three of us stood there hugging each other, excited by the idea of another family member.