Chapter Ten

***
One Week Later
***

Walking into Anthony's Studio with Olivia behind me was a dream come true.

For Olivia, at least, I was in his studio for a different kind of video with his girlfriend; Mykie who is also known as Glam and Gore on YouTube.

I was greeted by Anthony who pulled me into a hug, "Rotten! Long time no see!" He greeted enthusiastically and I smiled, wrapping my arms around him as Mykie walked over.

"Anthony! Mykie! Thank you so much for this opportunity. It means so much to me." I said as I pulled back and hugged Mykie.

When I pulled away from Mykie I linked arms with Olivia, "Guys, this is my friend Olivia. She was a fan of Smosh and she's followed both of you for years." I said and she glared at me.

"It's awesome to meet you! We're going to start filming in a few minutes. Olivia can sit and watch with the crew." He tells me and I nodded.

My phone buzzed in my back pocket and Olivia went to introduce herself to more people so I pulled it out.

It was a text from Corpse and I smiled lightly reading it.

Corpse 💀🖤⛓🗡
"Did you make it to LA alright?"

I hummed, typing away as I thought of my reply.

Me
"Yeah, I'm at Anthony's Studio now. We're about to start filming. Can I call you after?"

I hit send and glanced around the room as Mykie came up to me with a smile, "Hey! Whenever you're ready just sit down." She explained and I nodded glancing at my phone just as another message popped up.

Corpse💀🖤⛓🗡
"Of course! Whenever is fine. Anthony's great."

I smiled and exited the app, clearing all my apps before putting my phone away and sitting down in the chair, adjusting my leather jacket and making sure I look okay.

"Alright, Sitting Down with Rotten Royale. Let's do this thing." One of the crew members says as they begin recording and Anthony walks over to me, starting the video.

"Rotten Hey!" He says as if we were meeting for the first time, taking my hand to shake it and I smile at him, putting on my "internet accent" for the interview.

"Hey!" I greeted him as he sat down.

"Thanks for coming here to talk about The Wonderous World of Rotten Royale."

"I'm happy to be here," I said with my smile widening.

"So, when did Rotten Royale begin?" He asked, looking down at his clipboard and back up at me.

"In my childhood bedroom when I was fifteen years old. I didn't have many friends besides Olivia who was left in a box on my doorstep." I joked with a small wink in her direction, her eyes just rolled, "I was sitting in my room listening to Taylor Swift and decided to cover You Belong with Me, so I did. I played it on guitar and posted it onto YouTube with just a picture of my guitar. It was under my birth name and my father was like, No, bad, delete it." I explained, playing with the rings on my fingers as a nervous tic.