Chapter Seven

Once the song ended, the chat was exploding with love and compliments that brought a smile to her face. "I hope you guys liked it!" I smiled and Corpse let out a breath.

"Damn Rotten. That was...I have no words." Corpse said and I clapped my hands.

"Of course it's nothing compared to the original! You guys should check it out!" I said cracking my knuckles, "Thank you for joining me today, Corpse."

"Thank you for having me. I'm proud of you." He replied and I could feel my face heat up slightly and I cleared my throat.

My eye caught the chat and I saw them chanting "Rotten Corpse" over and over and my eyes widened, "Shit Corpse, stop simping my friends made a ship name for us." I teased and watched as the chat went crazy.

"Oh god. What is it?" He asked and I swore I could hear the smile on his face.

"They're calling us Rotten Corpse, if I wake up in the morning and that hashtag is trending I will die happily." I giggled lightly and he chuckled.

We quickly said our goodbyes and hung up the call and turned my attention back to the chat, "Before you guys hop on that assumption train, no, Corpse and I are not together. We just met a few days ago and I don't fall that fast." I explained with a smile and I read the comments.

"Am I a lesbian because I didn't change the lyrics? Okay, I was kind of expecting this question and I could go on a huge tangent about this, but because I don't want any negative vibes in this charity stream, so I'm going to just answer the question. No, I am not a lesbian. I am Bisexual! I love men, women, and all non-binary people. If you have a pulse and are over the age of eighteen I will probably simp all over you."

I laugh as my chat started making jokes and I looked over at the donation counter, "I should probably mention that when the donations hit five thousand dollars I will do the WAP dance right here in my studio. No cap, you have my word." I put my right hand over my heart and raise my left hand.

"So, what should we do first?"

***

I hit five thousand donations by the third hour. While playing The Sims I heard a robotic voice coming from my speakers, "Congratulations, Rotten," I tilted my head back and groaned loudly, "You have gotten halfway through your goal of ten thousand dollars to donate. You have no choice now."

I threw my hands in the air, "Alright you horny fucks. I better get some good edits and funny videos from this or it'll be for NOTHING!" I announce with a smile, exiting the game and finding the song clip on YouTube. "Should I post this on TikTok? Nah, this will probably be all over the internet soon anyway." I laughed as I rolled my chair to the side and adjusted the camera.

"You guys better love me after this." I pressed play on the song and started the dance.

***

Hour seven I got Olivia to bring me a Taco Bell burrito and a Mountain Dew...at two o'clock in the morning. She dropped it off to me on her way home from a party, because she loves me.

"What should we do now? Normally I have this shit planned out, but I've been at this for seven hours and I still have five hours left to go. I'm starting to get a bit tired now, but I finished my last final for this semester yesterday morning so I'm celebrating with staying up and streaming for hours on end. I don't think any of my friends are awake to play right now." I sighed, stretching and cracking my back.

"Let's do another Q and A. Send in your questions."

***

Once I saw the clock hit 6 AM, I was relieved, "Y'all, I love you so much. Thank you for the endless support and I am happy to say we made it to the goal of ten thousand dollars of donations to the Texas Eating Disorders Association. They helped me through a hard time in my life and I don't know if I would be here today without their support. Goodbye, my friends, I'll tweet when I wake up." I joked lightly, ending the stream with a smile.