~Kenma x male reader~

For some reason I really like writing angst lmao
Kenma stans please dont attack me for this 😀
🖤

(M/N):
Morning Koz 😊 did u sleep well?

     (M/N) turned off his phone as he got ready for school. He took a quick shower, got changed, and checked his phone.

0 notifications

     He shrugged it off and went downstairs to grab some breakfast before heading to school. He checked through his social media and read some stuff while he ate. Once he was done he brushed his teeth and got all his stuff for school. He walked out the door and put some earbuds in.

0 notifications

     (M/N) felt a bit dejected, hopping he would at least get some reply today. During the weekend Kenma hadn't even read the messages (M/N) sent. It bugged him like hell but he thought he was just busy playing video games. He put some music on and started to walk to school. Luckily he was a few streets away from the school so it wasn't too far of a walk. He started bopping his head, getting in the groove of the music. Once he finally reached the school he saw a certain blonde with a certain tall black haired male.

     "Koz!! Kuroo!" (M/N) yelled as he waved, jogging to meet up with them. Kuroo smiled and waved while Kenma kept his eyes glued on his phone, he did give a little wave tho.

     "Hey (M/N), you ready for practice?" Kuroo asked.

     "Hell yeah! Ive been practicing receives over the weekend so hopefully I've gotten better." (M/N) said. He and Kuroo continued chatting for a bit while Kenma still looked at his phone.

     "Hey Koz, why didn't you answer my texts?" (M/N) asked.

     "I was busy." Kenma said, but that answer bugged (M/N). He knows everyone has their own life, but was Kenma so busy that he couldn't answer his own boyfriend?

     "Ah..." It was silent as they reached the clubroom and got changed. Yamamoto, Fukunaga, and Lev were there also getting changed. Kuroo joined in on their conversation while (M/N) and Kenma got changed in silence.

     "Y'know, we've got a math test on Thursday, do you wanna come over and study?" (M/N) offered.

     "Can't, busy today." Kenma said. 

     "Maybe tomorrow?"

     "Also busy."

     "Wednesday??" (M/N) asked, getting more desperate.

      "Maybe...i'll have to see." Kenma stated, putting an end to the conversation. (M/N) wanted to get Kenma to talk more, but he didn't know what to say. Kenma got finished changing and left without saying a word. (M/N) felt like something was up, but decided to keep quiet for the mean time.

      Eventually everyone arrived at the gym and practice started. Practice went as normal, but (M/N) noticed that Kenma barley looked at him. He didn't know if this was new or he only paid attention to it now. Practice ended and everyone went to the clubroom. Everyone was talking while Kenma and (M/N) hadn't exchanged one word. Once they both got finished changing they headed to their class that they had together.