~Sugawara x reader~

yOO this one was a request from my homie @1-autumnleaF hope y'all enjoy ✌️
☁️☁️☁️

(M/N POV)

     "Koooo~!" I whine as I drag myself into our apartment. I see him making cooking some spaghetti.

     "Hey darling! What's up?" He asked

"I'm so embarrassed." I covered my face trying to hide how red I was. "I was leaving work and this girl bumped into me, but she was running so she hit me hard and I fell over. My phone fell out of my pocket and she went to pick it up to hand it to me, but sHE SAW MY BACKGROUND!" I flopped down face first onto the couch, wanting it to swallow me and let me disappear for a bit.

"What's so bad about your background? Last time I saw it was just a picture of me eating ice cream" Suga said.

"I changed it earlier. It..." I trailed off, not wanting to finish my sentence.

"What is it?"

"...It was the picture of me in the maid costume..." I said. Sugawara started laughing, and I blushed harder. "It was a dare!! Me, Noya, and Tanaka were playing truth or dare and they dared me to set it to that for a week!" I explained, trying to justify the reason for my background. Suga kept laughing but finally spoke up when he was done.

"Well I think that picture was cute. In fact, I might keep it as my background permanently." He teased. I yelled no as I hid my face in a pillow on the couch. He giggled and kept cooking the spaghetti. We ate and talked about our days, then started to get ready for bed. After that we both laid in our bed and watched a movie as we cuddled. It was some rom-com I didn't really pay attention to, I was mostly gazing at Suga and appreciating just cuddling with him. I thought about how lucky I was to have met him, date him, be his boyfriend, and now be his husband. The movie ended and I turned off the TV ready to go to sleep.

     "Hey (M/N)? Can we talk about something?" Suga asked.

     "Yeah, of course, what's up?" I was a bit nervous by the way he said it.

     "I know we just got recently married, but we've been together for almost 8 years now and I've been thinking about this for a while now, but what if we adopted kids?" I stared at him with wide eyes for a few seconds. I felt my eyes start to water and a few tears slip down my cheek. "Are you crying?" He asked. I laid my head on his shoulder and embraced him tightly.

     "I am, but it's tears of joy." I breathed out. I took a few minutes to steady my breathing. "Koshi, I would love to adopt kids with you and expand our family. You have no idea how happy I am. When we started to get further into our relationship, I realized I wanted to start a family with you, which was the final thing that gave me the courage to propose to you. Of course I still wanted to marry you whether or not we had kids, but i'm just glad you feel the same way Koshi, I really am." I started to tear up again, but I was able to keep it under control. Suga on the other hand started to cry. He hugged me back even tighter as he let his tears out. I rubbed his back in comfort until he calmed down.

     "Tomorrow, should we maybe start to look at adoption agencies?" Suga suggested.

     "I would love nothing more." I replied. I kissed his forehead and we went to sleep in each others arms, waiting for the morning to arrive to start the first step of expanding our family.

  ---end---
Ayo yo wassup yall! I hope you enjoyed this cute lil oneshot 🥰 I don't really have much else to say, but requests are open and I hope you have a nice day! ✌️