Yuma Or Edgar 💜

Yumi's Pov

It was just your average day, of me being bored in the Mukami mansion. Remember how Reiji and Ruki were arguing about who I was going home with? Yeah well, in the middle of music class Ruki pulled me out and teleported me home. But it's okay, cause I turned in my homework.

But anyway, I'm still bored. :/
"Sow, come with me." Yuma said teleporting in my room.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I asked standing up.

"Tch." He said walking out and I followed after him.

~~~~ Outside~~~~

"Wow! I didn't know, you were good at gardening!" I exclaimed staring in awe at his garden. He didn't say anything and forced a basket into my hands,

"Follow." I did as he commanded and he started picking tomatoes. Then he placed them in the basket. I smiled happily to myself.

"That Shu guy, what's he like?" Yuma asked me.

"Well he's very very lazy, he enjoys sleeping and listening to music and his favorite food is rare steak."

"-also he enjoys silence and he likes taking baths with his clothes on."

"Geez that guy really is a NEET."
"I know a lot about you, do you want me to talk about you now." I said.

"Weirdo."

"Anyway take those inside."

"Mm-kay." I walked into the kitchen and placed the basket on the counter of the kitchen.

Yuma came up behind me and grabbed me.

"What are you doing?!" I asked and turned around. He grabbed me and teleported to his room. He pushed me onto his bed and climbed on top of me.

"What are you doing!" I tried to get away, but I failed.

"Shush Sow." He commanded. Yuma pulled down my shirt a bit and bit down. FUCK,I NEED TO STOP LETTING MY GUARD DOWN.

"Agh.." I groaned in pain. Yuma continued to suck my blood, I felt like I was going to pass out when he retracted his fangs.

'Thank goodness.'

Yuma moved up a bit and rested on top of me. He stared into my eyes and I tried to stay awake. I felt myself about to pass out, when Yuma put something in my mouth. He put a sugar cube in my mouth using his own mouth. I ate the sugar cube feeling a bit more energy.

"I gave you something very valuable to me, be thankful." He said.

I didn't respond, the one sugar cube definitely wasn't enough to give me more strength to talk. I mean shit, do you really expect me to be full of energy after losing some blood?

"Do you want more?" He asked.

I nodded. Yuma put a couple sugar cubes in his mouth between his teeth and then placed his mouth on mine. I unconsciously opened my mouth letting the sweetness take over my mouth. I swallowed the sugar down and opened my eyes. Yuma was blushing a bit.

"Yuma-!" Out of nowhere Yuma kissed me and shoved his tongue in my mouth.

"Mmph!" I tasted so much sweetness in my mouth. I kind of enjoyed it.

'What am I saying?' I tried to push Yuma's tongue out with my own but failed...

"Mmmm..." Yuma moaned into the kiss. After a couple more seconds Yuma pulled back a string of saliva between our mouths. Then Yuma dropped his head down on the pillow behind my head.

Go to sleep now." He commanded.

'Seriously he expects me to sleep after giving me so much sugar?'