ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 - ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛs ೄྀ࿐

———

———

"WAITWAITWAITWAITWAIT!" Akio gasped, waving her two arms at a rapidly pace in front of her in a complete frenzy of shock. "Repeat that again, girl. Did I hear that wrong or did you just tell me that THE Lui Shirosagi call you pretty?"

"H-He called me p-pretty..."

"I mean—that is true. You are drop dead gorgeous—but coming out of his mouth? Nu-uh. No way. I don't believe it."

"He did t-though." I mumble.

The two of us just came back from the hype of the tournament and was now hanging out in the park, cooling off from the excitement.

No screams and cheering.

No beys.

Just a relaxing break.

"Ok, okkkkay, fine I believe you." The hazel eyed laughed. "Oh yeah! Want to come over for to the Rideout practice tomorrow?

"I-I'm not sure...I interrupted t-their session last time."

       "You're not sure what to do there?"

       "Mhm..."

       "Lui will be there~ I'm sure you can—"

       "N-No, I don't want to b-b-bother him—"

"Sure as eggs as eggs is eggs!  1:30 good?"

"W-What—"

"I'll pick you up tomorrow! Bye-anara!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

My eyelids were lightly shut, letting me sense the unsettling feeling of a unknown silhouette staring down at me.

It wasn't just a feeling.

"EEEEEKKK—!"

"Gah—You're hurting my ears!"

"B-Baby shar—I'm s-sorry!"

Rolling his eyes at me, he stood back up before giving me a hand—to which I tentatively accept—and tugging me up.

Deciding that there was nothing worthwhile to see with the time left in this dimension, he laid his back on the wall in boredom as the time passed. With nothing extra special in mind at the moment either, I went to join him side by side.