chapter 11 *** mommy Fainted***

Talking to Lee i suddenly got so pissed i could not contain it ...i kept quiet and chose to let him speak he then said he wished i neva woke up from the coma' we were nothing.....** but before he could finish his statements .the kids came running to me .The phone dropped from my hand  and everything around me went dark ....***

****I Fainted******

The rest had not noticed but the shout of the kids made everyone turn there heads Towards the noise ...Moting was introducing Her friends to Her mother-in-law when  they heard Nuanuan Shouting Mommy ...The two kids knelt and shouted someone please help my mommy!!!
Gradma Mommy wont wake up !!!  they all ran towards Shaowei' Guan carried her and headed out  the kids were crying and Moting was carrying Annuan and Great grandma had Nuanuan ...Annuan's phone rung he saw it was his Dad so with tears in his eyes he called Out Daddy ..Mommy ..sniffing ...Mommy Tang could not understand so he asked panicked is mummy okay baby . The little boy said Daddy mommy Fainted' Tang Roshen panicked he told Annuan to inform him which hospital they going to he is on his way . According to all the procedures  of boarding and ticket it would take six hours to get to C.city but if he used the Tang private jet it would take atleast  1hour . He called the Airline and asked for approval to fly and she asked the pilot to fly him to C.city  .

In the car Guan called  GongShao and informed him that His sister had got unconcious ' He asked him take her to the Shao Family hospital he would be informing all the Doctor's to wait as he rushes back to the hospital .
TangRoshen Called Gong to inquire about Shao wei's Health but he felt like he was going crazy when He Heard Gong was not on his sisters side he said iam not in C.city but iam going to book aticket now and i asked Guan to take her to The Shao family hospital. i will be late but iam going to inform the Doctor's to act on her as i rush back Tang then asked him were he was and Told him not to book aticket he will send the private jet to pic him up in 30mins . which was better than 4hours back to C.city. Gong then chose to wait .

Grandma Tang and Moting ,Guan and the kids reached the hospital and all the Doctor's were waiting outside ...I was rushed in and abrain scan was supposed to be taken before anything else. It is said that my Brain was sleeping for along time during my time in coma hence it affected my memories and If i got confused and my brian over thought about it my brain would go back to sleep and no one knew how long it would take this time around. My brother was so worried. Tang Roshen too . The kids were in the waiting room crying ' they asked Moting if there mother was going to Die . Moting told them "i was just sleeping and would wake up if they behaved well" The two kids were worried ,i was put on Oxygen and alife support, The Doctor's discussed with In them selves, they thought   i was his patient , so did not find it hard to tell him things were bad , My brother told the head of the Doctors in the hospital that if my sister dies make sure you die too.
the Doctor's now realised how important i was to him , They had actually heard of His young sister they did not believe he actually let them handle her .

The news was already circulating on weibo ,How Actress and Model Shao wei had Fainted after her sports compaign launch, i was on the trendz of the day .. Getwellsoon  People were praying for my recovery. 

After 48mins the kids were still crying in there grandmothers hands when they heard avoice behind ' Nuanuan rushed and ran to Her Dad crying "Daddy you wake  mommy up " He held Nuanuan and moved to wear great grandma Tang was with Moting he asked Nuanuan to go and get some Chocolates and Lunch from the cafeteria with Annuan , the two kids refused ' he then lied them that mommy would be sad if they did not eat and foody Nuanuan stood up and pulled Annuan away ..Tang called to anurse and asked for the Doctor in charge and asked her to follow the kids to the cafeteria, They get something to eat. 

Tang then sat with His Grandma and mother who looked like they needed an explanation . He agreed and said that he ould definately explain after the situation calmed down .
Grandma Tang then asked How does she get to be Nuanuan and Annuan's mother ??? Atleast tell me that , You rushed here so fast i can not believe she is just ano body.